News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Hey Mega's Here

Started by MegaFreak400, September 24, 2007, 12:41:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MegaFreak400

I'm confused though X_X

What happen to alot of the boards? And how do you get your PM box, 10 posts again?

Yoshifan0987654321

Quote from: MegaFreak400 on September 24, 2007, 12:41:26 PM
I'm confused though X_X

What happen to alot of the boards? And how do you get your PM box, 10 posts again?

Hey Mega!

I'm not sure...>_>

Zovistograt

you click where it says "Hey, [your name here], you have # messages, # are new."  Click the # messages part.

also hai
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Generalq

It's Mega! Hi, and welcome to the new, new forums :P

You still need to do one of those top 20s.

Yoshifan0987654321

Quote from: Zovistograt on September 24, 2007, 01:20:31 PM
you click where it says "Hey, [your name here], you have # messages, # are new."  Click the # messages part.

also hai

Oh. :P

I'm not used to this..o.o >_>

maji

Mega! I'm so glad you're here, too.

I do hope you know, I never meant to forget you. I just...so much was happening, a few people important to me slipped through the cracks. I'm very, very sorry. I do hope you can forgive me.

And, while I was saving my posts from NSiders, I was also able to save some of your fanfictions, too, like Dawn of Corruption and Nintendo's Ancient Book of Tales. I have a few of your smaller pieces, too, in case you don't already have copies of your own. If you need them, I've got them, but if you do have them already, I'll need to clear the space on my computer since I'm not the only one who needs it.
My primary residence has moved to this forum. I've enjoyed it here, so I'll keep coming back as long as my friends are here, but I'll primarily be over there if you need me urgently.

Fenrir Knight