Main Menu

RESURRECTION

Started by Kayo, August 16, 2009, 06:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: red7js on August 17, 2009, 09:03:25 AM
HOLY SHIT IT'S YOU.

I am in disbelief.

Sorry I kinda jumped away from the moderator position...  I was getting tired changing forums x_x

Sorry to hear your forum kinda went up in flames.
HOLY SHIT its you, just as i finish my new sig message. Yeah, the forum you're used to was abandones back in March 2008 but a new one appeared after that and lasted for about a year. Its gone now but the old KK, where you were the mod, still exists and I wanna try to bring it back.  :'(
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

The Seventh

Quote from: KAOS on August 17, 2009, 09:11:40 AM
HOLY SHIT its you, just as i finish my new sig message. Yeah, the forum you're used to was abandones back in March 2008 but a new one appeared after that and lasted for about a year. Its gone now but the old KK, where you were the mod, still exists and I wanna try to bring it back.  :'(
Well, if you can get your members to go to the old SMF for free one, I will stay as a staff member.
meh

Kayo

Quote from: red7js on August 17, 2009, 09:24:15 AM
Well, if you can get your members to go to the old SMF for free one, I will stay as a staff member.
Well, here's the problem. As I drove aforementioned stake into said large forum, It completely distinigrated. It's 100% gone. I have no way to contact anyone from that forum anymore so it's like it never even happened...

Still, I liked the old IF one better (because i could customize it more) but seeing as this forum looks exactly like the SMF KK, i don't know. If you could get some people back into the SMF KK I might be able to revive it.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

jnfs2014

This thread needs moar pizza.

Kayo

Quote from: JNFS2014 on August 17, 2009, 09:39:00 AM
This thread needs moar pizza.
lol KK has teh pizza (i'm not lying, it's really there)
[move][/move]

jnfs2014

What r u tlkn about? I put teh pizza there.

Kayo

Noez i am the admin over there. therefore i prove that I, in fact, added the pizza into KK. =D
[move][/move]

jnfs2014

I made it better. Without me, it would have been burnt.

Kayo

Quote from: JNFS2014 on August 17, 2009, 10:37:07 AM
I made it better. Without me, it would have been burnt.
You can make it better by joining ;-)
[move][/move]

jnfs2014

Why join when I can just lurk?

Kayo

Quote from: JNFS2014 on August 17, 2009, 01:38:04 PM
Why join when I can just lurk?
Why lurk when you can join? :D
[move][/move]

Ron

Quote from: Kaso on August 17, 2009, 12:10:33 AM
Yes, Ron?
Woops. xD
I hadn't noticed you recently at all.

Click me ^

Kaso

Quote from: Ron on August 18, 2009, 09:34:13 AM
Woops. xD
I hadn't noticed you recently at all.
but I'm the second post ;-;

Ron

Quote from: Kaso on August 18, 2009, 12:16:44 PM
but I'm the second post ;-;
:O
That you are. I guess the display picture through me off.

Click me ^

Kayo

[move][/move]