News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Blazblue: The Wheel of Fate Turns Again

Started by Dr.Hobo2, September 07, 2009, 06:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

((I believe my presence was requested... ^^ Hope these are okay.

[spoiler]Name: Carmelita "Karma" Evian
Species: Beast-man
Appearance:
Bio: Having grown up in a family of bounty hunters, Carmelita was quick to take an interest in the field, and pick up the necessary skills to excel in it. Often, she had went on missions with various family members, siblings, mother, father. However, because of a fatal mistake that she made, an operation went wrong, costing her older brother proper function of his left leg. Unable to take the guilt of ruining such a young career, Carmelita deemed herself an outcast, and went out on her own. Now the determined, sassy fox has a name for herself, Karma, and hasn't missed a target yet.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Name: Rena? Taylor (Not her real name ;))
Species: Human
Occupation: None/Freelance assassin or whatever job she can pick up... which is usually illegal.
Appearance: She has tattoos of an important date on the underside of her wrist, and a tribal rose on her lower back. Her ears are pierced at the lobe and cartilage as well as her belly button. Rena?'s hair is not naturally straight, it's a mass of tight coils that form an afro.
Bio: Ever since she turned thirteen? since her mom died? it seemed like Rena? only argued with her dad. Every other day, the tension between them rose. Two years later, all hell broke loose. The true hatred for her father burst out, and she struck him with a right hook to the jaw. Minutes led to hours, and by that time, it was a sword fight. There was no turning back. With a final slash, Rena??s father was down. She didn?t know if he was still alive or not, but she didn?t stay to find out. She sheathed her blades, and ran off with only the clothes on her back, all the money in the house, and her best friends, her weapons. None of her family has seen her after that. Nearly five years pass, and Rena? has become colder to be ?stronger?. Though she faked her death, she is sure that there are still people out looking for her because of what she did, including her father's mob.[/spoiler]))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

((Both of you are accpeted...And I'm thinking of having a thread dedicated to explaining BB for anyone who wants to know. XP Sort of like "Teach Me, Ms. Lichi!" from the real BB game XD))

Anarchy_Jas

((Do it because I'm not a n00b at RPing, but I know nothing about this game. xD))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

((Alright, I'll make another thread...Sort of like the DMDTS disscusion thead except with more...discussions. Just ask the questions and they shall be answered! :)))

Light

Quote from: Sh0rTi on September 09, 2009, 03:12:55 PM
((I believe my presence was requested... ^^ Hope these are okay.
))

((...wat? I don't see any character profiles. D: ))

Taokaka watched intently as Mark was enjoying his lollipop. "Why are you eating that stick?" She asked out of curiosity. She had always seen him eating them, but she had never thought to ask about it until then.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

"Oh, this?" He said pulling out the lolipop, looking at it's half eaten blue sheen now covered in his saliva. "Well...I've always had a sweet tooth, just like my mom." He then popped it back into his mouth and continued enjoying it.

Light

"Meow?" Tao asked, confused as to how someone could have an edible tooth, and why it related to the stick. She wanted to ask, but decided against it, thinking it would hurt her brain too much.

Dr.Hobo2

The two were aproaching the ramen shop. Mark was a regular there and, knowing how much Tao liked eating, assumed that she must go here often too. Despite the fact that he was a regular, not many knew of his relation with Kokonoe and Jubei.

Light

((Doesn't Kokonoe not like to talk of her relation with Jubei?))

Tao started to get excited on the inside. Yay! Food! She thought, happy that she'd be able to eat again soon.

((Wait a minute; how is Mark 15 if this only takes place 3 and a half years after the game? O_o))

Dr.Hobo2

((Just because Kokonoe doesn't like Jubei doesn't change the fact that she's related to him. :P))

Mark walked into the restaurant with Tao and sat down at an open table, thinking about what he'd get this time.

((You'll see. ;P))

Light

Tao sat down across from Mark, humming quietly to herself as she looked at the menu. She didn't even seem to notice the odd looks she was getting from the other people in the restaurant; it wasn't common for someone of the Kaka clan to be seen in Orient Town.

((But you think she'd tell Mark? I wouldn't think Jubei would know about him.))

Dr.Hobo2

((Mark's a smart kid. It's not hard for him to put 2 and 2 together ;)))

Mark looked around being a tad bit nervous that everyone was watching. I...I don't like this feeling of everyone watching. He began to hide his face in the menu.

Light

Tao looked up from her menu to see Mark hiding his face in the menu. "What's wrong, Tail Boy?" She asked.

Dr.Hobo2

"Everyone is watching..." Mark took a quick glance around and noticed that there was a young woman dressed in blue and had a chest that was rather...lacking. Her stare seemed more...menacing to him.

"I have spotted the Sector Seven scientist M-59." She said into a radio that she was carrying. She put the radio back onto her belt and pulled out her two guns.

Light

((OH SHIT OH FUCK IT'S NOEL AAAAAAA ;-; Don't green-glow-thing spam me please. ;___; ))

Tao looked around obliviously. "Tao doesn't see anything strange," she told Mark. "Tao gets looks like this from people here all the time!"