CROCO STOLE MY DAMNED frog COINS

RAGE;
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Titus Andronicus

Quote from: Third K on January 06, 2010, 09:24:43 PM
CROCO STOLE MY DAMNED frog COINS

RAGE;
i used to never be able to beat croco
i always thought that croco and boggle or whatever in superstar saga were the same
Tramps like us, baby we were born to die.

Syncopathic

Quote from: Dog Food on January 06, 2010, 04:58:57 PM
My AP US expects us to read his website for homework and due dates and doesn't tell us jack poop in class. I'M NEVER GOING TO LOOK AT YOUR FUCKING SITE. Just tell me what I have to do at the end of class like every other teacher ;-;.

...I have nothing better to rage about.

This class is making me rage. TWO FUCKING ZEROES DETERMINE IF YOU PASS OR NOT.
WORST FUCKING PART IS THAT YOU CAN'T MAKE ANYTHING UP. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

Also this guy showing off his tatoo from the wolf guy in Twilight made me rage pretty hard.

jnfs2014

Magnum

Woo Hoo, I weigh 152 but our 171 wrestler is a retard, so I have to move up 2 weight classes (had to gain weight). I go, get the guy on his back in about 10 seconds flat. Get the 5 points then let him out onto his base because I don't have the hold in well. He switches and plants my face into the mat. Both sides of my nose start to bleed. I go and put plugs on both sides.
2nd round starts with me on top. I but him on his back again and get my three. An arm twist latter and my face is on the mat again. Blood starts coming through the plug. This is where the story actually hits where I start to rage. I blow the plug out on the left side, and go to blow the right one out, but only get a blood splat. My coach thinks its the plug and tells me to look up. I do and WHAM!!! He shoves the plug already in my nose up into my nasal cavities. Adrenaline kicks in and I don't worry about it, and evetually the match ends because I used all my blood time and got disqualified.
So after the trainer takes a look, its off to the hospital. I got it moved easy, but my nasals are now all scratched up so I'm getting bloody noses if someone looks at me the wrong way.

I was pretty mad at how much it hurt, but the thing that made me rage the most was the coach laughed at me when I went to practice the next day. Not a funny chuckle or anything, but a "Ha ha You got a plug in your nose, loser!"
:| Fuck you intercourse ing prick.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

L10

Quote from: Magnum on January 07, 2010, 07:11:18 PM
Woo Hoo, I weigh 152 but our 171 wrestler is a retard, so I have to move up 2 weight classes (had to gain weight). I go, get the guy on his back in about 10 seconds flat. Get the 5 points then let him out onto his base because I don't have the hold in well. He switches and plants my face into the mat. Both sides of my nose start to bleed. I go and put plugs on both sides.
2nd round starts with me on top. I but him on his back again and get my three. An arm twist latter and my face is on the mat again. Blood starts coming through the plug. This is where the story actually hits where I start to rage. I blow the plug out on the left side, and go to blow the right one out, but only get a blood splat. My coach thinks its the plug and tells me to look up. I do and WHAM!!! He shoves the plug already in my nose up into my nasal cavities. Adrenaline kicks in and I don't worry about it, and evetually the match ends because I used all my blood time and got disqualified.
So after the trainer takes a look, its off to the hospital. I got it moved easy, but my nasals are now all scratched up so I'm getting bloody noses if someone looks at me the wrong way.

I was pretty mad at how much it hurt, but the thing that made me rage the most was the coach laughed at me when I went to practice the next day. Not a funny chuckle or anything, but a "Ha ha You got a plug in your nose, loser!"
:| Fuck you intercourse ing prick.
I think I just got angry reading that....
0o!f