News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

In the Element

Started by THEBIRD, January 21, 2010, 09:02:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

"Well, I wouldn't say that no one can stop it," Reina hesitated to speak, still slightly unsure if she could trust Harver, but went on anyways... omitting a few details of course. "I've been gathering info about those noble people and politicians that either went missing or were killed because a few of them just happened to be in on my parents' death. It turns out they were all connected because of an organization called Dynasty."

She stood back up, then rotated her neck, hood falling off in the process. "I looked further and found out that they want the battles to keep going. Why? I don't know... but now that I- and now you- know that something's trying to pull the strings, we don't have to sit here and watch the world crumble. Sounds crazy to go up against a group that already seems to have some power, but it's better than doing nothing."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

Quote from: Magnum on January 28, 2010, 06:49:24 PM
"Organizations. War. Man, does this keep getting better and better and better and, woo, better stop myself. By the way, I won the bet!" Talon said, the last part he whispered to Solon.

He continued to stare at the darkness. He was having difficulty pin-pointing where the voice was coming from. "If you don't mind me asking, one of these organizations are the followers of the 'Shadow Master', that failure that didn't reach Eagon, correct? I wouldn't mind searching him out!" Talon exclaimed, a smirk planted across his face.
"I've written down the expected locations on these maps," the Great Monk said, handing each of them a map identical to the one on the first page of this thread ((oh poop, fourth wall insinuatingly broken)). "I need my best men searching for these organizations. I've chosen you. The rest will fight directly in the war. When you have enough information gathered so we can take control of the bases, please return."

Solon nodded in response, and the Great Monk's silence dismissed them. Solon walked out, but he whispered back to Talon, "No way did you win! He's not putting us into the war - he's making us spies. That's even better!"

Magnum

Quote from: THEBIRD on February 09, 2010, 12:39:23 PM
"I've written down the expected locations on these maps," the Great Monk said, handing each of them a map identical to the one on the first page of this thread ((oh poop, fourth wall insinuatingly broken)). "I need my best men searching for these organizations. I've chosen you. The rest will fight directly in the war. When you have enough information gathered so we can take control of the bases, please return."

Solon nodded in response, and the Great Monk's silence dismissed them. Solon walked out, but he whispered back to Talon, "No way did you win! He's not putting us into the war - he's making us spies. That's even better!"
"Espionage? That is SO not my style! Alright, I guess I got to pay up to ya once I get paid. And I bet it's going to be a big one with whats going on," Talon told him. He looked at the map and noticed the Shadow Master's base was to the North-west, and Dynasty was to the very south, even past Mount Zodiac. He wanted to meet with the Shadow Master, but he needed to see Mount Zodiac for himself.
"How about I get a chance to win back my check? I bet I can find Dynasty and get back before you can," Talon dared Salon as he gave him his hand to shake and seal the deal.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Allegretto

Kumori walked toward the shore with a rope slightly fastened around his shoulder. He spotted the small boat he had just purchased for his journey. He had made up his mind after speaking with Rez, he would find the Shadow Master and ask him to show all he knows. Kumori grew tired of his daily routine, he wanted something more interesting, and nothing spiked his interest more than learning the ways of the shadow.

He had just purchased a map of Terra and where the island was supposedly located. He had only left Pyra Isle once, and he was too young to remember any of the details. He was tempted to ask for assistance; however he viewed this as another training exercise.

He approached the boat and stared out at the vast blue sea, the shore was blackened from the volcanic ash that would occasionally fall, he watched the sun slowly move across the botched sky. Kumori grinned "I will find the Shape Shifter, no matter what gets in my way" He sat down in the dinghy fastening his things to the side with the rope he had brought, he then cut the line that held it tied to the dock and began his journey.

THEBIRD

Quote from: Magnum on February 09, 2010, 02:52:41 PM
"Espionage? That is SO not my style! Alright, I guess I got to pay up to ya once I get paid. And I bet it's going to be a big one with whats going on," Talon told him. He looked at the map and noticed the Shadow Master's base was to the North-west, and Dynasty was to the very south, even past Mount Zodiac. He wanted to meet with the Shadow Master, but he needed to see Mount Zodiac for himself.
"How about I get a chance to win back my check? I bet I can find Dynasty and get back before you can," Talon dared Salon as he gave him his hand to shake and seal the deal.
Solon stroked his chin in a mocking way. "I'll search for Zodia," he finally said with a small smile. "It's a smaller organization, so that makes the challenge more appealing. Besides, we need to split up our search parties so that we can find these places and take control faster. Double or nothing, then." Solon shook Talon's hand, a small twinkle in his eye.

((so i'll be gone for about a week after today. you guys can continue the main story without getting to any major story archs, orrr start a side-story that isnt affiliated with this rp in any aspect besides the setting.))

Magnum

Quote from: THEBIRD on February 11, 2010, 12:34:58 PM
Solon stroked his chin in a mocking way. "I'll search for Zodia," he finally said with a small smile. "It's a smaller organization, so that makes the challenge more appealing. Besides, we need to split up our search parties so that we can find these places and take control faster. Double or nothing, then." Solon shook Talon's hand, a small twinkle in his eye.

((so i'll be gone for about a week after today. you guys can continue the main story without getting to any major story archs, orrr start a side-story that isnt affiliated with this rp in any aspect besides the setting.))
((Thanks for finishing up our intro. Means I have free range))
Talon walked out to the courtyard. He had some planning to do before he set out. But mostly he wondered what was so dangerous about this organizations that it warranted seeking them out to destroy them. "Not my business. Though I am interested in this 'Dynasty'," he told himself as he headed to his room.
Not much was in here as most of his possessions had been bet away. He grabbed a small bag as he dumped all the clothes he could into it. He looked over to his door and saw his whip hanging on a small piece of the wall the he had stuck out himself. He went up and carefully picked it up, putting it in a holder that he had custom made to not get ripped by the blades. He looked around one more time to see if he had missed something and noticed a small piece of bread on his desk. He grabbed it and threw it in his mouth as he headed out the door. "My luck, it's stale."

Dr.Hobo2

((Oh hai. I'm back))

Name: Lucas
Nation & Element: Terra, Earth
Organization: None yet but likely to join Dynasty
Appearance: Brown hair, blue eyes. His clothes tend to be tattered as he doesn't really care about his clothing or looks. His hair is always in some sort of disheveled mess.
Item 1: Some clay that he models when he's bored.
Item 2: his favorite pencil

Magnum

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on February 14, 2010, 11:42:19 AM
((Oh hai. I'm back))

Name: Lucas
Nation & Element: Ilse of Pyro, fire
Organization: None yet but likely to join Dynasty
Appearance: Brown hair, blue eyes. His clothes tend to be tattered as he doesn't really care about his clothing or looks. His hair is always in some sort of disheveled mess.
Item 1: A canister of oil that he uses to help aid his powers
Item 2: his favorite pencil
'Bout time, we needed some new ele... Wait a...

Oh never mind. Welcome to "In the Element Of four Fires and two Winds"

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Captain America on February 14, 2010, 01:01:01 PM
'Bout time, we needed some new ele... Wait a...

Oh never mind. Welcome to "In the Element Of four Fires and two Winds"
*looks back* ...D'aw crap!...Yeah, maybe I'll think of making a change. ;0

Allegretto

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on February 14, 2010, 01:17:42 PM
*looks back* ...D'aw crap!...Yeah, maybe I'll think of making a change. ;0
(OOC)

Be Earth :3

Light

Harver grinned. "A small, underground force inciting a rebellion in order to bring about the hopes of destroying the war?" He chuckled. "Yeah, I like the sound of that. The only problem would be getting more people to join us; as you said, it'd be crazy for just us to go up against these people... but do we have that sort of time?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

"Of course we have time! You have the Time Gem, silly!"

Reina crossed her arms, then nodded up at a clock that stood against a wall to the side. "I don't think we have time, we probably never will," then she looked at Harver with a light grin. "But I've got connections that keep on building. Later, after I run another errand, there's someone we need to visit for more help. We gotta get somewhere with it, even with the time limit."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

"Hold on, I think I left it in another RP..."

Harver smiled back. "And we begin to make progress. This is good; I get my fix of entertainment and we have a possibility of potentially overthrowing a huge organization in the process."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Magnum

Talon yawned himself awake after a felt a violent wave hit the boat he was on. In his dream, he reminisced about how he came on this journey. He shook his head a little and looked out to the ocean to see a nice little storm was brewing. "Well, I sure hope I get there soon. But the better question is... WHERE THE HELL AM I?!" he asked himself. No one else was with him, so since he had slept for such a long time, he didn't know where he was. He jumped up to the top of the boat and looked at the sea ahead of him. Unfortunately, he saw land.
"Pyre island. I've gone too far," Talon realized as he felt a strange wind hit the back of his neck. He looked back to see a flaming ball heading straight for his boat. "NononononoNONONONONONONO!" Talon screamed as he jumped off the boat quickly. The ball hit it and immediately broke it in half. Gritting his teeth, Talon snapped his fingers, and in the next instant, a small gust of wind circled him, allowing him to float slowly in the air. He looked over to see where the ball had come from. A war ship from Pyre Island coming towards him.
Enraged, Talon drifted towards it, slowly losing altitude as he got closer, until he was floating right over the front of it. A man, the commanding officer of the deck, came forward. "Attacking an unarmed ship from the Wind Kingdom is a really quick way to get a bombardment, Mr. Hot-head!" Talon lectured him as many soldiers began to surround him. Talon finally landed and went face to face with the officer.
"Please, un-armed? We had reports from our systems that a second-generation was heading towards us. That's bad odds," the officer coolie told Talon. Weapons began to surround the two men.
Talon popped his neck a few times then looked back at the men. "What's bad odds are pointing those weapons at me. Now, I will ask you to provide me a ship and give me leave," Talon ordered him.
"Not happening. You see, we..." the officer began, but stopped as he choked on his own words. Around Talon, everyone began to gasp for breathe. A dark look flowed from Talon's eyes as the soldiers around him began to fall.
"What's the matter? Losing your oxygen? I tell you, you get quite a pop from this much air. Your lucky I don't have time for you. If I meet you again, I will kill you," Talon warned them as he used all the air in the surrounding atmosphere to blast himself off the ship. As he did, many of the soldiers were blasted off, and a small crater where he had been was in the ships deck.
Talon, however, was using his powers to allow the wind to continue carrying him. He made his way quickly towards the island, and finally let himself fall slowly in the outskirts of a town. "I'll need to find a way to supply another boat," Talon examined as he sulked his way into town, trying not to be noticed.

Dr.Hobo2

Just by lucky coincidence, Lucas happened to be in the town Talon was heading toward. He sat alone in the streets making little figures with some clay and writing in a small note pad.

Day 12,
So far, I have had no luck in finding someone belonging to the Dynasty. Or course, I've yet to actually ask people about that. People have been hospital to me so far and I have been well fed. I do not wish to have that change just because I ask them a question and anger them. As for entertainment, I have had nothing but this clay...yeah, not very exciting...