ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

In the Element

Started by THEBIRD, January 21, 2010, 09:02:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: Captain Planet on February 21, 2010, 02:14:21 AM
"Hold on, I think I left it in another RP..."

Harver smiled back. "And we begin to make progress. This is good; I get my fix of entertainment and we have a possibility of potentially overthrowing a huge organization in the process."

"Entertainment fix?" Reina laughed and headed for the door. "Sounds more like you're after an adrenaline rush. Believe me, I'd know." She opened the door and looked back at Harver. "For now though, just chill and hang here, 'kay. It won't take me long to get back, just gotta get some supplies for the road." Before she could get a reply, the door was closed, and she had ran off, back into town.

It's true that she needed to stock up on some things, but once she got them, she didn't head back to the base. Instead, she found herself on the rooftops again, in search of another person she had to hunt down. She spotted him in his yard with a few others, leading a secret meeting, just as her informants said he would be. There was no problem leaping from the roof behind her target and letting her blade sink into his back, guards poured in, leaving Reina with no choice but to fight them.

Once she had taken out most of the stronger opponents, the guards began to flee, screaming something about it being impossible to kill a monster. Reina made her way back into the allies thinking, 'Bull, I'm the one killing the monsters here...' But it really didn't matter to her at the moment. Although she could say that she won that fight, she didn't get out of it unharmed. She stumbled into the door of her base, then slammed it shut, clothes splattered with blood, a couple of gashes on her legs and a few mild burns on her arms.

"That definitely... could've gone better..." She slides down the wall until she's sitting on the ground.  'And it definitely could have been worse had I not learned how to use my fire.'
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Magnum

Quote from: Captain Planet on January 25, 2010, 09:31:41 PM
((Screw the environment; oak trees are delicious!))
((Geez, Captain Planet is a real dick  =3))

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Chrona

...I have never done one of these before, I hope it's okay if I play as someone..

Allegretto

Kumori glanced around, he saw the blue sea in all directions with no land in sight. He noticed the waves getting slightly larger as he did. He had never been on the open sea like this, it was a new experience for him. He was enjoying the relaxation as the waves slowly rocked his small boat.

He noticed the sun beaming down as he layed and bathed in the suns rays. As he relaxed he thought about the training he would surely receive from the Shape Shifter. However he wished to have some other form of practice before hand to get ready.

He noticed a small island in the distance, he stood up and tried to get a better look. It seemed to be lush with plant life, even from the distance he could see the tree's and small patches of green all around. He had not packed enough to eat so he decided to stay there for the rest of the day.

As the boat rocked against the shore he slowly dragged it higher up so it would not be washed away. He turned and began to walk into the tree's.

Magnum

Quote from: Chrona on February 24, 2010, 02:00:53 PM
...I have never done one of these before, I hope it's okay if I play as someone..
((... YEAH!!!))

Chrona

I read all the information...could I be the Shadow master? Shadows are black...I prefer that color to the others..

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: Chrona on February 24, 2010, 05:36:39 PM
I read all the information...could I be the Shadow master? Shadows are black...I prefer that color to the others..

((With major characters like that, I would assume that TheBird controls them. Why not just make your own person like everyone else?))

Chrona

Oh...I didn't read that..

Allegretto

Quote from: Sh0rTi on February 24, 2010, 07:56:50 PM
((With major characters like that, I would assume that TheBird controls them. Why not just make your own person like everyone else?))
That's retarded.

Chrona

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: Link. on February 24, 2010, 10:18:17 PM
That's retarded.

((Why the hell would someone other than the RP creator play the villain? It just makes things get disorganized. =| Organization helps! >.<))

Quote from: Chrona on February 24, 2010, 10:16:24 PM
Oh...I didn't read that..
((It's alright, like you said, you're new. All I was saying is that I wasn't sure if Bird would let ya be Shadow Master, and that you should probably make your own character in the meantime.))

jnfs2014

((Allegretto, there's a reason why everyone just doesn't have a god/demigod/master character. Oh, and even if Birdie wasn't the main villan, I don't think he'd let you be it ^_^.

Oh, and shorti, I let T_L be the "main" villan in my RP. (Well, it wasn't really MAIN due to my plot twist that was going to happen)))

Magnum

((Bah Humbug, I'M THE VILLAIN OF THIS STORY!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! BTW, I think we should let Chrona try to be the Shadow Master for now. Even I'm going to meet him soon, so we need to have someone be it))

Dr.Hobo2

((Boy, wouldn't it be wonderful if there was some sort of discussion thread to put all this chit chat in?

..........OH WAIT!  |: ))

Magnum

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on February 25, 2010, 09:10:14 PM
((Boy, wouldn't it be wonderful if there was some sort of discussion thread to put all this chit chat in?

..........OH WAIT!  |: ))
((STFU! GTFO! J/K!))
Talon stormed through the city, knocking people out of his way. He was steaming. He needed to kill someone. Why didn't he just rid the world of the idiocy those soldiers had shown him? He kept going through the crowd until he felt soft matter surround his boots. He looked down to see clay squeezing from under his foot. Next to it was a man who had been messing with it. "I hate today," Talon muttered as he moved his foot from the clay and took the boot off. This was a special boot, and he felt the need to keep it clean. UNFORTUNATELY, he had lost all his stuff when the boat crashed.