News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Your Idol

Started by Dog Food, January 24, 2010, 08:10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Food

At least some of you must have a celebrity that you look up to your can see and be like, "Shit dude, I want to have that talent, or be like that if I could."

I have a feeling many of you don't like my idol - if you even know who she is. You either think she's an ugly vagina or a intercourse ing ninny. I couldn't care less what other people think of her, though. Kathy Griffin is my idol and I want to grow up to be her assistant one day <3. I LOVE YOU KATHY GRIFFIN, IF YOU EVER READ THIS (which you never will, but that's okay). She's funny, she's real, and she takes poop from people but can still stand on her own two feet. Plus, she can take a joke and tells it how it is. I could go on and on about why I love her, but I won't because I'm nice and will spare you from a fan girl's wrath.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Anyway, who's your idol, if you've got one, and why?
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Titus Andronicus

Kathy Griffin is coming to my school sometime this month. Pretty cool.

Conor Oberst used to be it, but he's dead to me :(
Tramps like us, baby we were born to die.

Mystic

Michael Jackson. As a person, he's like the second Jesus. He donated more than anymore to charities, wrote songs just to help out devastated countries, and worked his ass off to help anyone who needed it. Plus he literally saved a kid's life, which is amazing to me. Even when it seemed like the world had turned against him, he still fought to help people. He was an amazing father too.

He also never sold himself out. He set trends. He was proud of who he was. He made black people look beautiful, rather than make them look like pimps and hookers and thugs. He had a good sense of humor as well.

Nayrman

no idols for me. I'm fan's of certain people's work, but that's it. The idolistic society where we all look up to celebrities is such a stupid idea, yet as long as the celebrities will hide all their flaws with fancy cars, expensive clothes, etc., it'll never end...

Super

My idol is Richard Ramirez.

Red

Dog Food

Quote from: Nayrman on January 24, 2010, 09:14:42 PM
no idols for me. I'm fan's of certain people's work, but that's it. The idolistic society where we all look up to celebrities is such a stupid idea, yet as long as the celebrities will hide all their flaws with fancy cars, expensive clothes, etc., it'll never end...
I like Kathy Griffin because of her flaws, and I can relate to her.

Quote from: Titus Andronicus on January 24, 2010, 08:20:46 PM
Kathy Griffin is coming to my school sometime this month. Pretty cool.

Conor Oberst used to be it, but he's dead to me :(
Lucky ;-;. I want to go to one of her shows, but she either never has them on weekends/during my vacations or they're too far away for me.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Matt

George Carlin. Yes, George Carlin. The man was a intercourse ing comedic and intellectual genius, no matter what any says, he was best comedian to grace the world.