News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

In the Element DISCUSSION THREAD (Because BoA didn't make one)

Started by Anarchy_Jas, January 26, 2010, 07:22:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnum

Yeah dude, Vio has Water but has yet to post. There is actually 3 airs and 3 fires right now. They are very popular for some reason.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Dr.Hobo2

I blame avatar.

Also, I still want star to be an element. D: I never see it except in Disgaea games.

jnfs2014

I post. :(

I'm just busy right now so I can't wow you all with fancy words like "inundate" or "imbue".

Anarchy_Jas

Damn, where is everyone? I get free time, and end up bored because either a.) it's a school night, and I'm too tired to go anywhere b.) My friends are all working/busy, can't go out with them, or c.) None of you are here.

Aaaalll byyy myyyseeelllf... ;_;'
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

And now that I've join I'll.....um...I don't know. Am I supposed to start off somewhere or something? D:

Magnum

Start off wherever you want.

Also, I just don't have much going on right now. It would take me a while to get anywhere... Oh wait, hahahaha. See you guys soon in-game.

Anarchy_Jas

Lalala, coming up with more stuff for my bat-poop crazy, slightly psycho badass assassin to get into... *Spins around in her chair*
Lalala, hoping this doesn't go dead...
Lalala...

Kierou

Well. i see BoA is as flagrantly active as ever.

*voice drips sarcasm*

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: Kierou on March 12, 2010, 03:45:34 PM
Well. i see BoA is as flagrantly active as ever.

*voice drips sarcasm*

Mmhm, he's been here every day, entertaining us.

*Goes back to building card house*

Magnum

THEBIRD

hi <3

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on February 14, 2010, 11:49:27 AM
And guess who else is back! =D...You know what I never see. Whenever people do the four elements, they never include the fifth one, Star. It always disappoints me. D:
explain sir.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: THEBIRD on March 17, 2010, 02:14:08 PM
explain sir.
In the time of...um...the past, people believed that there were 5, not 4 but 5 elements. There's the 4 everyone knows and loves. The fifth, less known one, is star which is basically pure energy.

Anarchy_Jas

Hmm... If every great leader was fed grapes, then Solon must not have been a good leader back in DMDTS... or now.

Just a thought. *Halo appears over her head*

Magnum

I don't like this leader. He sounds fat. But he is probably a strong elemental. I wonder if Talon could take him

Just a thought. *Devil horns appear on head*

Dr.Hobo2

that would actually be pretty funny. Especially if he could competently fight despite his weight.

um...yeah, I doubt you could take on the (potentially) final "boss" of this "game" *...um, whatever equals neutrality appears on/over head*