News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Sex

Started by JrDude, March 31, 2010, 10:21:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

I made this thread to ask a question, but I'll make it about sex
What do you think of sex? Should you wait or do it whenever?

Now for the question I wanted to ask: 3+ way sex.
Would you ever have a 3 (or more) way? Would you only do it if the others were the sex you were attracted to? or would you have a 3 with 1 being you, 1 being the sex you're interested in, and 1 being the sex you're not interested in? (EX for most guys: 3 way with you, 1 girl, & 1 guy, or would it have to be you and 2 girls?)
[move][/move]
Dude .

Mystic

1. Sex is an act to show feelings/make baby. Simple.
2. When you feel it's right.
3. Possibly.
4. Doesn't matter.

Friendly Hostile

My answer to this is in the dating thread somewhere, and I really don't feel like typing it all up again.

RX-78-2

Because I follow my religion to a "T" (tee?), I'm probably not allowed to have a threesome or anything more. If I could though, I still don't know if would. The two or more others would have to be girls (as I'm a guy), and I can think of two celebrities that I'd have a threesome with if I ever had one, but it'd be too embarrassing to share that, seeing as neither of them are legal 8) (but both are over the age of 15).

I answered the first two questions in your dating thread.

By the way--just curious--, but why have you been asking about dating and sex? What's next? Fetishes? :D
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

The Riddler

Quote from: RX-78-2 (TerribleFrog) on April 01, 2010, 12:46:30 AM
Because I follow my religion to a "T" (tee?), I'm probably not allowed to have a threesome or anything more. If I could though, I still don't know if would. The two or more others would have to be girls (as I'm a guy), and I can think of two celebrities that I'd have a threesome with if I ever had one, but it'd be too embarrassing to share that, seeing as neither of them are legal 8) (but both are over the age of 15).

I answered the first two questions in your dating thread.

By the way--just curious--, but why have you been asking about dating and sex? What's next? Fetishes? :D
Swing in the dark: Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez?

Anyway, sex is fine if you know how to handle it, have a mutual trust with whoever it is you're having sex with, and use protection.

As for threesomes, if sex is to be with more than me and a girl, it will be me and multiple girls. Never guys. I am the only dick. I will not budge on this.

L10

Well, things could get interesting if I go far with my girlfriend.  And she's bisexual. And if I decide to let her have a lady friend herself, again depending how far we go, it could be me, her, and her lady friend.

So odd.... are bi girlfriends allowed to have girlfriends? At the moment it doesn't seem like something that'll bother me, rather kinda hot/sexy, but can something like that last long term? Certainly a unique relationship.

Either way, could lead to a me+ladyfriend+ladyfriend's ladyfriend if this goes far >:3
0o!f

Allegretto

I would just say don't do it. It's over rated, boring and detestable.

Tons of other ways to get a kid, the world is to over populated with our horrible species anyway.

RX-78-2

Quote from: Jeff Probst on April 01, 2010, 03:37:29 AM
Swing in the dark: Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez?
How the...? What the...? WHO ARE YOU?

(RedSox, you and your brother must not speak a word of this.)
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************