News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Persona's.

Started by Allegretto, April 17, 2010, 08:42:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

I don't believe in faking a persona, unless it's for an act or play or something.

I have to be myself, since I firmly believe that honesty and truth are two of the most important things in the world.

L10

Although I did always believe Chrona was a fake, I have to admit you succeeded in making me rage.

And I tend to portray myself as an idiot when I'm at school. I completely welcome people to call me an idiot because it'll just help my efforts.

The reasoning behind this? It's to keep people from trying to cheat off of me, it keeps expectations of me low, and overall makes an easier life.
Don't get me wrong, someone who really needs help I'll help, but I'm not going to help someone who's just saying they need help because they're too lazy to do anything.
0o!f

JrDude

Funny, often when people look at me, they see the quiet, but smart, loner in class, so they come over and copy off me, then are like "WTF" after their score sucks.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Anarchy_Jas

I've seriously stared to act like this with people who try to start fights with me.

Needless to say, they leave me alone quicker than if I were to get smart and treat their lives, or deliver a nice hook punch to the face. Less hassle.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Macawmoses

Quote from: JrDude ჱܓ on April 21, 2010, 08:20:11 PM
Funny, often when people look at me, they see the quiet, but smart, loner in class, so they come over and copy off me, then are like "WTF" after their score sucks.
So I take it you've adjusted yourself accordingly for NSF. As we don't see you to be quiet and smart. You're rather brash and forthcoming.

The Riddler

Quote from: Sherlock on May 01, 2010, 10:42:30 PM
So I take it you've adjusted yourself accordingly for NSF. As we don't see you to be quiet and smart. You're rather brash and forthcoming.
Are you implying that JrDude is an poop hole?

Macawmoses

Quote from: Jeff Probst on May 01, 2010, 10:46:23 PM
Are you implying that JrDude is an poop hole?
Absolutely not. You seem to be quick to arrive at that conclusion though.

The Riddler

Quote from: Sherlock on May 01, 2010, 10:47:16 PM
Absolutely not. You seem to be quick to arrive at that conclusion though.
It made sense to me.

JrDude

Quote from: Sherlock on May 01, 2010, 10:42:30 PM
Basically.

Also, Rob sees me as an poop hole because he's too sensitive, in fact too many people are too sensitive.

When you don't know me very well, you see me as an poop hole, when you get to know me... you still see me as an poop hole, but when you REALLY get to know me, I'm an OK guy.
In real life, when you don't know me, you see me as a quiet smart guy, when you get to know me, you see me as an annoying poop hole, when you REALLY get to know me, I'm an OK guy.
That's how I see it anyway.
[move][/move]
Dude .