News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The shooting "Star" of NSFCD is taking off...

Started by StarWindWizard7, November 04, 2010, 01:34:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarWindWizard7

I'm afraid so guys. I'm sorry.........
I will be gone.

For reasons I'm not sure you guys need to know, lol.

When I come back.................................... if this Site is still here........ my god. Silver, and the Mods...and you guys will make me so proud (as well as shocked/surprised).

How long will I be gone? I don't know. But rest assure, I will be back with a bang! A star collision to NSFCD.

See you guys later, and take care of yourself, I will miss you all and think of you guys all the time.

Star Out.

SkyMyl

Your reason for leaving is really what's concerning me, and not the leave itself...you've left and come back to find us still alive before, and I'm sure that this time it'll be the same thing.

Catch ya another day, Star.

Macawmoses

Star is moving to Canada to get married. Just you wait.

But uh, yeah. We'll be around, I assure you of that. See you soon my friend.

Silverhawk79

Hope everything works out for you, and I'll try my hardest to make sure we're here when you get back.

BOREDFOREVER

Bye.  Good luck with . . . whatever the thing is your doing.

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

The Seventh

Hope you  come back soon, Star...we will surely miss you!

*gives a quick hug*
meh

Mystic

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]