News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Cooking....(again)

Started by dawnwolfNxhoj, December 12, 2010, 08:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dawnwolfNxhoj

I thought I should try this out again, especially considering that christmas and new years are coming up. so what's been cooking, will be cooked, and want to cook?

Kayo

Making Lasagna for Christmas. Best in the world.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Allegretto

I cook every day, I usually make Chicken Teriyaki or Chicken Curry, i'm making the first choice on Christmas Eve

Custom

I'm MLG at the microwave.
I can't cook for poop though. I just recently burned half my arm putting pizza in the oven. Quite an accomplishment, I know.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

SkyMyl

Kayo

Quote from: CUSTOM THE HERO on December 29, 2010, 12:14:00 AM
I'm MLG at the microwave.
I can't cook for poop though. I just recently burned half my arm putting pizza in the oven. Quite an accomplishment, I know.
Damn, I've only burnt my hand with an oven. Half your arm, that's quite the feat.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Magnum

I've recently learned to grill pretty good, so I'm content. Other than that, I'm pretty good at Italian dishes.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Kayo

Quote from: Magnum on December 29, 2010, 06:40:38 PM
I'm pretty good at Italian dishes.
You better be.

But not better than me.
[move][/move]

Allegretto

I  made this multiple curry chicken with rice dish yesterday.
It was really good.

Jhen Mohran

My two favorite things to make are soup and fire, ze.