News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Switch Crisis - Another NSF Werewolf [Finished!] (Uhh...wow. Again?)

Started by SkyMyl, January 21, 2011, 06:25:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

dawnwolfNxhoj

*sigh*......
i wish i could have the guts to go against the bandwagon.....
but i'm going to vote for Ray

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

SkyMyl

The story you don't need to read to understand the outcome:

[spoiler]"START YOUR VOTING AND LET'S GET THIS SITUATION THE HELL OUTTA THE WAY!"

Shortly thereafter, the few townspeople began openly accusing one of their own to be werewolves. It was troublesome for them, as they had grown close to each other and had considered each other like family, and for them to be left with little options other than randomly accusing a person to be killed was emotionally difficult. After long period of silence and deliberating over the subject, a pattern had begun to form.

"I think it's Ray.", spoke TK.

"So do I.", Light commented.

"Ditto'd.", Magnum agreed..

"Same here.", Kayo flatly replied.

KJ broke the bandwagon of voting for Ray by saying, "Actually, I'm going to guess Kayo."

"My heart just broke a little, KJ.", Kayo reacted.

"Contrary to me, who adores everyone of you guys.", Ray quipped, referring to his abnormally high vote count.

"Kayo, I like you and all, but I think you're a wolf."

More time passed on, but not everyone had voted for anyone else. Growing impatient, the man in charge stepped up and bellowed out, "WELL, WELL, WELL. Looks like we've reached a majority! Ray-"

"ACTUALLY, I'm changing my vote to Kayo as well!" Light hastily interrupted the man.

"...poop. Now we have to flip a coin to figure out who we're gonna kill."

"I hope you're aware how cold you made yourself out to be with that statement.", Mack commented.

"Well, actually...I'm going to vote Ray as well.", Dawnwolf said at the last minute.

"Please, is there anyone else who hasn't voted yet that wants to affect this outcome!?"

The man was greeted with a vast, empty void of nothing in return to his question.

"...very well. Ray, step forward and pray to whatever God you believe in, because I do believe it's time to determine just what you really are."

"How about no?"

"...I'm sorry, what?"

Ray sprinted away from the crowd, towards the outskirts of the town. He ran as far as his legs could carry him, away from the man ready to shoot him down. He took a glance behind him to see if the crowd was chasing after him, which indeed they were, and they weren't too far off. Ray couldn't run any quicker, and began to lose his energy, before tripping on a crack in the ground, faceplanting on the ground. Before he could scramble to his feet, he was pinned down by the man, who pointed his shotgun to Ray's back.

"You wouldn't be running unless you had somethin' to hide, Ray."

"You're going to kill me on the slight possibility I might be a werewolf! That's plenty reason to run, especially after last time!"

"Last time? Sounds like someone's got a bit of an intriguing past..."

"Tch, if I'm not a werewolf, then you'll have the murder of an innocent on your hands!"

"I'm fully aware of the consequences, Ray. If those are your last words, then I'll hold them close and be sure to see if they're hollow or not!"

With a click, Ray's life was over. The man stepped off the now lifeless corpse and gazed at it patiently, as if he was expecting something to happen. Everyone gathered around Ray's body, mourning the loss of one of their own. Suddenly, Ray's body began to change. Hair began to sprout all over his bare skin, and his body began to morph into that of a feral beast. The man smirked, and spoke proudly.

"Gaze upon the remnants of what you once thought was an ally, villagers."
[/spoiler]

The results of day phase 1:

• Rayquarian: 4 votes
  • Kayo: 3 votes

Hot darn, you guys narrowly avoided the coin flip tiebreaker. But luckily, Dawnwolf came to the rescue and voted Ray, who was one of the two Werewolves you guys have to lynch. Pat yourselves on the back for a job well done, but get ready, because we're entering Night Phase 1 now, and judging from this phase alone...I imagine things are going to get steamy, and not in the erotic way.

I should also mention Night Phase 1 ends tomorrow (Friday), at 9 PM EST.

Random trivia: Ray was the last person to die in our previous werewolf, Determination. He was also a werewolf in Determination. In Switch Crisis, he was the first to die, also a werewolf. Amazing, isn't it?

Thirdkoopa

[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Magnum

Hey Werewolf, you're a bunch of sour cock balls wrapped in seaweed. Lynch me. I dare you :|

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Rayquarian

Light

Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

dawnwolfNxhoj

*twitching eye*
i- i'm the one who managed this!? wow....,
i did NOT see that coming.....
Quote from: SkyMyl on February 03, 2011, 06:16:24 PM
[spoiler]

Hot darn, you guys narrowly avoided the coin flip tiebreaker. But luckily, Dawnwolf came to the rescue and voted Ray, who was one of the two Werewolves you guys have to lynch. Pat yourselves on the back for a job well done, but get ready, because we're entering Night Phase 1 now, and judging from this phase alone...I imagine things are going to get steamy, and not in the erotic way.

Random trivia: Ray was the last person to die in our previous werewolf, Determination. He was also a werewolf in Determination. In Switch Crisis, he was the first to die, also a werewolf. Amazing, isn't it?

Magnum

"All hold your heads in silence for a minute to the passing and if I'm allowed to eat it"

SkyMyl

Quote from: dawnwolfnxhoj on February 03, 2011, 06:37:07 PM
*twitching eye*
i- i'm the one who managed this!? wow....,
i did NOT see that coming.....
If you didn't vote, there would've been a tie, which I would have had to flip a coin to determine who died. So there would've been a 50% chance Kayo would have been lynched.

Also, deadline for the Night Phase is tomorrow, at 9 PM EST. Didn't mention that in the initial post.

Magnum

Quote from: SkyMyl on February 03, 2011, 06:57:17 PM
If you didn't vote, there would've been a tie, which I would have had to flip a coin to determine who died. So there would've been a 50% chance Kayo would have been lynched.

Also, deadline for the Night Phase is tomorrow, at 9 PM EST. Didn't mention that in the initial post.
Kayo is the final Werewolf. If he wasn't, MYL would have said, "50% chance a WW wouldn't have been lynched." That's the way he always writes.

VOTE KAYO!

Kayo

Quote from: Magnum on February 03, 2011, 07:05:07 PM
Kayo is the final Werewolf. If he wasn't, MYL would have said, "50% chance a WW wouldn't have been lynched." That's the way he always writes.

VOTE KAYO!
You don't have to be a WW to be lynched. :U

But he doesn't speak that way. I hear he's trying hard not to accidentally give anything away.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

SkyMyl

Quote from: Magnum on February 03, 2011, 07:05:07 PM

VOTE KAYO!
I'm just going to say that I don't see that's how I always write, since saying anything else would reveal what side of the town Kayo is on, and that's no good for the game.

jnfs2014

Quote from: Kayo on February 03, 2011, 08:23:04 PM
You don't have to be a WW to be lynched. :U

But he doesn't speak that way. I hear he's trying hard not to accidentally give anything away.

Sorry, MYL, I had to.