News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THIS PLACE

Started by Username_64, February 27, 2011, 09:33:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Username_64

Proud owner of All Nintendo Consoles (Including Virtual Boy).
LUIGI IS BETTER!
Call 1-800-255-3700 to tell Nintendo that YOU want Ryan Drummond voicing the Blue Blur (Sonic) In Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Silverhawk79

WELL GLAD YOU CAME BACK.
Stick around and such.

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Magnum

I feel this is the start of a beautiful abusive relationship.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

SkyMyl

Howdy, welcome back to the unofficial voice of the internet's left bicep, NSFCD.

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

...̅̅̅

Silverhawk79

Quote from: SkyMyl on February 27, 2011, 11:45:10 PM
Howdy, welcome back to the unofficial voice of the internet's left bicep, NSFCD.
That sounds like an important title.

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Also, he only made 3 posts. Ever. I really didn't expect him to come back.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Well, people come and go as they please.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."