News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

so now that we're out of our teens/getting out..

Started by Syncopathic, November 09, 2011, 05:05:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThePowerOfOne

Pretty intercourse ing amazing. I managed to avoid all the drama other angsty teens ninny about while still going out and being retarded with friends. Now that I think about it I don't know how I'm not dead yet...

Oh well. I'm 18 today and I still have 2 more years of being a teen! Whoo! Except now I can actually go to jail and prison for all the stupid poop I do...

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Potestas

I am 20 now so I guess my teenage years ended, theoretically.

And I've been a huge moron in them. I guess puberty does that. That is all.

Click the sig to level it up. Go to Ichimonai.com to learn more.

Light

I was lazy
I procrastinated
My family went through a tough two years
I squandered time
Things are still rough
I now know what I want to do
I've never been so motivated
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Zero

Quote from: Light on January 27, 2012, 11:37:06 PM
I was lazy
I procrastinated
My family went through a tough two years
I squandered time
Things are still rough
I now know what I want to do
I've never been so motivated

Didn't know we had so much in common

Neerb

Didn't do a whole lot worth doing. Messed up in school a lot, STILL having issues in college (though grateful I can go), had a couple car crashes, wasn't exactly the nicest person until high school almost ended, wasn't outgoing enough to hang out with a lot of people even if I wasn't a jerk back then...

But hey, at least I didn't do drugs or drink alcohol!  =D

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Neerb on January 28, 2012, 08:02:42 PM
Didn't do a whole lot worth doing. Messed up in school a lot, STILL having issues in college (though grateful I can go), had a couple car crashes, wasn't exactly the nicest person until high school almost ended, wasn't outgoing enough to hang out with a lot of people even if I wasn't a jerk back then...

You should've, they help.

Ravioli

You see son, there's where your problems came in right there

RX-78-2

Same, but you guys already knew that, didn't you? =3

I'm halfway through my 18th year. Did typical fun things with friends (e.g. video games, board games, walking/biking/hiking, music). High school was pointless and boring as piss, though I avoided all of the drama (there wasn't much anyway). I'm so glad I didn't try getting together with one of the preps in my high school (i.e. get a girlfriend). They were actually nice, and a few them were pretty hot too, but not really my type. Luckily, there's this one girl at my college who's hot and my type... and I'm so glad I waited.

The last year and a half (two and half years?) will most likely be spent at college. I'll probably still never have a job too. If there's any luck, I'll jam a lot with my friends on guitar and drums.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Ravioli on January 31, 2012, 08:45:23 AM
You see son, there's where your problems came in right there
I didn't start enjoying highschool until I started drinking. Had a bit of a bad spell where I drank too much at many consecutive parties, but then evened it out for this year. Currently at a nice balance between total square and raving alcoholic.

Ravioli

Alcohol helped me be less of a vagina-y. I quit drinking but there are better drugs and better drugs for you anyways.

Zero