News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Skyrim

Started by Zero, November 17, 2011, 08:56:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

This game is just plain great. Get it. Lose yourself in it. Love it.

Discuss the amazingness that is Skyrim.

Neerb

I'm surprised it took this long for someone to mention it.

That said, I don't own it. I don't have the money, plus I only played a bit of Oblivion, so even if I did have the money I have far greater interest in other series like Mario, Zelda, Batman, Rayman, and Sonic.

Spud

Only have 40 hours in it so far. Feels like I've only barely scratched the surface.
Also, dem Companions.

Zero

I'm only level 14, have maybe 10 hours in. Currently working on crafting a full set of elven armor that I'll enchant to enhance my magic. Only have two pieces so far though.

zephilicious

pirated it
crashes my pc all the time

go karma
~~ <3

Doodle

YEAH

Zero

Quote from: Doodle on November 17, 2011, 03:40:18 PM
>Console Gaming

The 360/PS3 versions will sell more

shut the intercourse  up

zephilicious

and the pc version is a poopty console port
~~ <3

BOREDFOREVER

I wanted to get this for the PS3, but it looks like that versions is having issues, like slow down and freeze ups if the save files get to big.  And as cool as the mod community is, I'm just not a PC gamer.

Looks like I'll be getting it for the 360.

Zero

My save file is nearing around 8MB and I haven't had any issues yet.

I think I'm just lucky though

Flying Chickens

Considering selling my sperm to make enough money to get this. If not, Christmas it is. Looks intercourse ing amazing though.

Zero

Quote from: Zombie Chickens on November 19, 2011, 04:39:28 PM
Considering selling my sperm to make enough money to get this.

lol haven't we all

BOREDFOREVER

Having a good time so far.  Up to level seven, killed a Dragon, got my ass whipped by some witches.

I'm using a lot more combat magic than I did in Oblivion or Morrowind- it just seems a little simpler in this game.

BOREDFOREVER

So

Empire or Stormcloak?

Right now I'm leaning toward supporting Stormcloak.

Zero

The Stormcloaks are pretty racist against every race except Nords, and a divided Empire sure as intercourse  isn't going to be strong enough to stand up against to the Dominion when they attack again(if you talk to any Thalmor they always say that they WILL attack again and the next time they do, they'll make sure to exterminate every non-elf race).

So yeah. It's a pretty easy choice. Empire all the way. I don't even know why anyone would support the Stormcloaks when they're naive as poop. They can't stand up to the Dominion alone.