News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

The Z Word

Started by Dog Food, May 22, 2012, 04:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Dog Food

Quote from: Kayo on July 13, 2012, 11:07:23 AM
North Door!
Good because I forgot what the South door option was. What? I didn't say anything.

You dive for the North door. You can hear the beeping as it moves from ten seconds to eight, from five to four... You grab the door handle on three, swing it open on two, and the last beep you hear is as you pull your body inside. You hear a portion of the explosion before you manage to shut the door with a bang. Your heart beats fast from the adrenaline and you take short, gasping breaths.

Finally you have a chance to look around and you realize you're in a training room. It's filled with body weights, cardio equipment, and big screen TVs hooked up to metal sheet-like platforms an inch off the ground. You find the latter device to be strange, as it's filled with wires that don't connect to anything, but you move on. There are various rooms within this room. Probably various training rooms. You open one door and realize it's a dojo. Another room proves to be an Olympic-sized indoor swimming pool. It seems to be a place created to teach it's students every physical skill there is to learn. Farther along, the last door in the row, you can hear a faint noise, but you aren't completely sure what it is. And you aren't completely sure if you're curious enough to check it out.

> Search room
> Enter room with noise
> Check out TV-wired device
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Kayo

Search room. Unless someone else says something different before you post.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

JrDude

> Check out TV-wired device
[move][/move]
Dude .

whatwewishfor

whatever