May 06, 2021, 05:42:53 AM

News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.


School/College Sucks - Official Thread

Started by CoasterKid93, February 27, 2013, 09:29:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Britz

Quote from: RazorFilledCandy on May 13, 2015, 09:20:00 PM
jk i take it back i intercourse ing hate these roommates (except for one)
i cant wait to leave in 2 days

It happens.
Now get Custom in your car and come visit me.

whatwewishfor

Quote from: Britz on May 16, 2015, 08:25:31 PM
It happens.
Now get Custom in your car and come visit me.
me
whatever
whatever

RazorFilledCandy

Quote from: Britz on May 16, 2015, 08:25:31 PM
It happens.
Now get Custom in your car and come visit me.
he'll yeah i gotta see your new place


Custom

Quote from: RazorFilledCandy on May 23, 2015, 01:19:24 PM
he'll yeah i gotta see your new place
"new"

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Super

Custom

Quote from: Super on May 23, 2015, 04:07:42 PM
Custom got a mansion did he?
livin the way dreams are made of son

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

Whoa, last time I posted in this thing I was in high school.



And now I just finished my Associate's and am transferring to College #2 in the fall.



Fuckin' time, man.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.

CoasterKid93

Quote from: Kayo on May 31, 2015, 12:42:40 AM
Whoa, last time I posted in this thing I was in high school.



And now I just finished my Associate's and am transferring to College #2 in the fall.



Fuckin' time, man.

Nice! Which college are you going to?
Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH
Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH