Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

the game is out you intercourse ing fags

Super

Quote from: Zero on November 22, 2014, 01:18:55 AM
the game is out you intercourse ing fags
And I got it. It's glorious.

Zero

haha yeah i haven't gotten to play it much. unlocked wario and falco, played with some buds for a bit. Haven't touched the single player poop yet

Super

This is one of those games that I know will always be in my darn console. Endless Smash nights with my roommates. Fuck yeah.

Zero

This game is so much better than Brawl it isn't even funny

Tupin

Brawl was representative of everything that came out of Nintendo in the Wii era tbh

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Matt

Doodle

YEAH

Zero

would be really nice if for glory wasn't so unplayable

i get locked into strings left and right but my characters take 4 seconds to act after I make an input. anywhere i go online says "WELL OBVIOUSLY YOU SUCK ASS AT SMASH BROS :B" or, and I love this one "THEYRE JUST ADJUSTING BETTER TO THE LAG THAN YOU ARE!!!". That last point makes no intercourse ing sense in this case because they are literally throwing out moves one after another while i cannot get moves to come out within 4 seconds of each other on average.

I can play USFIV and MVC3 and MVC Origins and Guilty Gear and Skullgirls all intercourse ing fine with only modest hiccups and some slight input lag on a wireless connection, but For Glory is unplayable on a wired connection, even when I bug my net provider and they get me back up to 10mbps.

thanks mashed potato samurai. i have the lan adapter but obviously it didn't do poop. luckily i can still play in with friends mode though.

i'm intercourse ing mad that Nintendo still can't get this poop right

Doodle

I've got the adapter coming hopefully Saturday so maybe then I'll pick up the game and another controller.
YEAH

Zero

Quote from: Doodle on November 26, 2014, 06:43:16 PM
I've got the adapter coming hopefully Saturday so maybe then I'll pick up the game and another controller.

guys

what if we like

play games

Spud

Tupin

Can anyone even find a GCN adapter? I see gosh darn Amiibo everywhere but no GCN adapters.

Doodle

I had to get mine off eBay for like $60
YEAH

Tupin

They keep intercourse ing selling out

Goddangit Nintendo