News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Super's Weekly Poll; #3. Galapoopty.

Started by Super, December 20, 2016, 09:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is the best kind of smartphone?

iPhone
1 (14.3%)
Galaxy
3 (42.9%)
Nexus / Pixel
1 (14.3%)
LG G
0 (0%)
Lumia
0 (0%)
Blackberry
0 (0%)
Moto
0 (0%)
Some other ninnyass phone that sucks wangs
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: December 26, 2016, 09:17:27 PM

Super

What's the best smartphone? Hopefully you didn't get an exploding phone.

Custom

i use a galaxy and like it
want a modern sidekick

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

MoS

jnfs2014

Whatever one is most convenient for me. For now, that's an LG G3.

Matt

Galaxy. Just swapped out Note 4 and got S7 a few weeks ago. Considered the Lumia 950 phone, but ultimately didn't want to deal with the hassles of switching from a Google based phone to a Microsoft one (accounts, OS, etc). That being said, both are sleek and nifty.

JrDude

I don't know nor care what the best is, I just need a phone that can text, make calls, check FB, use GPS, and maybe a couple of other things. Wow, that sounds very needy, but most/all smartphones do all of those things.
However, I voted for what I have, I just don't necessarily think/care if it's "the best".
[move][/move]
Dude .

Zero

my first smartphone was a LG G4 and I got it in February. Two months ago it stopped booting. Found out that LG G4's with a certain line of serial numbers are defects that overheat and warp the phone's board causing it to go through a boot loop error until it loses all charge and dies. This rendered it unable to boot or charge.

There were some scratches on the camera lens and this was their justification for not honoring the warranty.

Verizon literally got away with selling me a defective phone. They made me still pay the remainder on the phone's balance too.

So yeah I'm probably never getting a "good" phone again. 600 dollars down the drain and I only got to enjoy the phone for less than a year. I'm still furious about this but there is nothing that can be done aside from this class action lawsuit going on and the 20 bucks I'd get isn't going to make up for it.

My faith in humanity is null. Fuck Verizon. Fuck LG. Fuck Smartphones.

Super

I had an S7 recently and it was the most garbage phone I've ever used. Fuck Samsung.