News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Return (An FE RP)

Started by gamemasterdevil, October 14, 2007, 02:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gamemasterdevil

Nxod kxo valo semo kewokxoh, kxo xehct jxucc odt... - Argul. 1:2 Narxus

Under the mystery lies an inescapable fate; the fate of 5 children who were fated to resurrect the legendary jewel...

..The Fire Emblem, a jewel that all seek. Whether it is the selfish mercenary, the noble knight, or the coward who fears death...they all sought it for the jewel was rumored to possess unlimited power and would grant the wielder any wish that they desired. It was unknown of where the jewel came from (some claimed that it was created by a powerful mage, while others say it was forged by the gods and goddesses themselves!) nor was it known where the jewel was hidden exactly. Many though it'd be hidden within a grand temple out of reach by many, while others believed that it was hidden deep within the bowels of one of the large cities dotting the world.

Oh how wrong they were...

Our tale begins in the small village of Burk, hidden deep within the mountains of Laetatio...a noble, generous country that for years has been on odds with its more blood-thirsty brother Malum. Though there was no bloodshed yet, many believed that it was not much longer till they clashed.

The town of Burk though, isolated from the rumors and whispers of upcoming war, was in a rather tranquil state...the people were peaceful, at one with nature. It was pleasant living there, most had never even been exposed to the violence.

Unfortunately, peace does not last...

----

You start out in Burk, whether a wanderer stopping by or a actual villager is for you to decide...

----Rules

The basics
Side Quests are allowed [and encouraged!!], but nothing that'll change the major plot.
PG-13 on romance. Anything above should be in PM's
Please try to be as literate as possible
And most importantly, have fun!

----Countries of Tellus

Laetatio- The Land of Nobility, a country where peace is bountiful. It is mostly covered by forests, though some mountains lay in the southern end. The current Marquess is Xavier Bennet, a knight that most can not match. Burk is located here.

Malum- The Land of War, a country who's quench for blood is never ending. The lack of resources, the majority of land is covered in barren deserts, has forced them to take over smaller countries in order to make a living. It is to the south of Laetatio and the current Marquess is Tyrael Lecto, a mage noted for his strong grip over magic...he is considered a bit loony though.

Damec- The Land of Fire, a country covered in a volcanoes. It is noted for its large population of Dragon Laguz, the land is hardly ideal to living in and takes a whole lot of willpower to even stand the heat.

Noj- The land of Snow, a country wracked by countless blizzards. Despite the rugged climate, many bird Laguz have settled here, braving the horrid climate and making a decent living. The country is well-known for being the location of the largest mountain in the continent, Azura's Peak.

Zu- The Land of Plains, a country that is covered in open, rolling plains. Many Beast Laguz make a living here, tribes of them dotting the map. The country is rather bare, and has no major villages or cities of note.

----Ranks

Ranks (Human):

First Class: [You MUST start out as one of these!!!]

Ranger: A well-balanced unit who specializes in swords of all kinds.

Fist Fighter: A unit who fights with his fists. Relatively week, but very fast.

Myrmidon: A unit dedicated to the study of the sword. Possesses superior speed and skilled technique.

Soldiers: A spear- and lance-wielding unit.

Fighter: A robust unit that is feared on the battlefield. Specializes in axes of all kinds.

Archer: A unit specializing in bows. Cannot engage in direct combat.

Knight: A heavily armored unit who specializes in lances. Has great defense, but poor movement.

Sword Knight: A mounted unit with exceptional movement. Specializes in swords.

Lance Knight: A mounted unit with exceptional movement. Specializes in lances.

Axe Knight: A mounted unit with exceptional movement. Specializes in axes.

Bow Knight: A mounted unit with exceptional movement. Specializes in bows.

Pegasus Knight: A Pegasus-mounted unit that specializes in lances.

Wyvern Rider: A wyvern-mounted unit that specializes in lances.

Mage: A fierce wielder of nature's magic. Can use fire, thunder, and wind spells.

Priest: A holy man who uses staves to aid others.

Cleric: A magic-wielding woman dedicated to helping others. Specializes in staves.

Thief: A fast and stealthy unit. Can steal items and open locks. Specializes in knives.

Bandit: A unit who roams both land and sea. Specializes in axes.

Monk: A fighter who practices the healing arts. Can use staves.

Second Class: [If you want to level up, you'll have to wait a while. However, as time goes on, and if you're active, you'll be able to class up, and become a second class. Each second class will have it's first class by it {NOTE: if one 1st level class has two 2nd level classes, then you must choose at your character's point of classing up!}.]

Hero: (Ranger) A brave champion who possesses superior leadership skills. Can use both swords and axes.

Lord: (Ranger) A noble warrior. Specializes in use of swords, and can wield legendary swords.

Martial Artist: (Fist Fighter) A fist fighter who has classed up. Extremely fast, strong, and is rumored to be able to break steel.

Swordmaster: (Myrmidon) A myrmidon who has changed classes. Blazingly fast, and a master of killing strokes.

Halberdier: (Soldier) A soldier who has changed classes. Can handle even the most unwieldy lances and spears with ease.

Warrior: (Fighter) A fighter who has changed classes. Can use both axes and bows.

Sniper: (Archer) An archer who has changed classes and can wield bows with ease. Specializes in killing shots.

Magic Archer: (Archer) An archer who has learned magic. Uses magic-infused arrows.

General: (Knight) A knight who has changed classes and can use both axes and lances. Possesses superior defense and attack power.

Paladin: (Sword Knight; Lance Knight; Axe Knight; Bow Knight) A mounted knight that has changed classes. Can use two weapons {Original weapon and then weapon type of your choice}

Falcoknight: (Pegasus Knight) A Pegasus knight that has changed classes and can use both swords and lances. Has a spectacular movement range.

Wyvern Lord: (Wyvern Rider) A wyvern rider that has changed classes. Can wield axes as well as lances.

Sage: (Mage) A mage who has changed classes. Can use staves or knives in addition to spells {Choose either staves or knives; NOT BOTH}

Illusionist: (Mage) A mage who has mastered the art of illusions.

Weathermaster: (Mage) a mage who has mastered the elements, and can control nature.

Necromancer: (Mage) A mage who has studied the dark arts, and can summon the dead.

Bishop: (Priest) A priest who has changed classes. Can use both staves and light magic.

Valkyrie: (Cleric) A cleric who has changed classes. Is mounted, and can use swords and staves.

Assassin: (Thief) A thief who has changed classes. Can wield knives with ease, and specializes in killing blows.

Berserker: (Bandit) An axe-wielding powerhouse who specializes in killing blows.

Master Monk: A monk who has changed classes. Can use light magic in addition to stronger healing staves.

Ranks (Laguz):

Beast Tribes:

Tiger: A mighty unit who mows down opponents with crushing power.

Cat: A lithe fighter who uses lightning-quick speed to overwhelm opponents. Lacks the pure strength of tigers.

Bird Tribes:

Hawk: A winged warrior who possesses staggering strength. The strongest of all the bird tribes.

Raven: A fleet fighter whose speed outstrips that of hawks.

Heron: Not a fighter whatsoever. However, excels in healing.

Dragon Tribes:

Red Dragon: A beast of rare and potent strength. One of the strongest creatures on the continent.

----The Elements

Brought in later once I expand the story. There are five elements - each element corresponding to a god's or goddess' spirit:

Goddess of Light
God of Darkness
God of Fire [Taken by gamemasterdevil]
Goddess of Water
Goddess of Wind

If you want an element and you think you're a good enough RP'er for it, then PM me about it. Once all the elements are taken, that's it. I'll tell you what you can do once you get an element, and when you will be getting it.

----Character Creation

Human Sign-up Sheet:

Name
Race [Human]
Rank [Choose one from first class]
Weapon [Choose based on your class]
Appearance [Optional]
Bio [Optional]

Laguz Sign-up Sheet:

Name
Race [Laguz]
Tribe [Beast, Bird, or Dragon]
Type [For Beast: Cat or Tiger; For Bird; Hawk, Raven, or Heron; For Dragon: Red]
Appearance [Optional]
Bio [Optional]
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

gamemasterdevil

Name: Ryan Argul
Race: Human
Weapon: Fists
Appearance: Ryan has a light brown cloak, and brown traveler's pants. He has dark brown, messy hair, a muscular body, and green eyes.
Bio: Born and raised in Burk, Ryan doesn't know about the tension that's been spawning between his country's neighbor and his. Idealistic and headstrong, Ryan always speaks his mind, and is one of few who view himself and laguz as equals. Although he's not exposed to violence, he's always dreamed of going out and adventuring, so he likes to train often. He also has a hidden knack for strategic warfare.

----Member List

Ryan (gamemasterdevil)
Lux (Triforce_Luigi)
Alexander (Joeofmars)
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Triforce_Luigi

Name: Lux
Race:Human
Weapon:Umm... The mage can't apparantly get weapons in the first class...

Do I need to know much about FE to do this or is what you included in your post enough?

gamemasterdevil

((Mage's use Fire, Wind, or Thunder magic, Triforce. XD And no, you don't need to know anything about FE. What's in the first post shall suffice))

Joeofmars

Gonna make someone that's not like my normal character!

Name:Alexander Wright
Race:Human
Weapon:Large Axe
Appearance:
Bio:A retired pirate.Now lives a lonely life in Burk,rarely ever leaves his house.He also owns a monkey named Mr.Jangles,whom he never leaves home without.

gamemasterdevil

((Alrighty then! Time to start XD))

..Wham!

"Ow! Owow!" Taking his now hurting fist away from the tree trunk in front of him, Ryan grabbed it with his other hand, feeling his injured hand pulse with pain. Not a good idea...

It was yet another average day in the quiet little town of Burk. Townspeople were up and about, proceeding with daily activities and mingling.

Ryan had been training, and had thought he'd test his strength on a tree..he wound up with an injured hand with bleeding knuckles.

"Great, what a way to start my day.." he thought. Entering town from the east side field outskirts, he headed for a clinic.

He was unaware of the large black shadow that was coming further in the distance...

Triforce_Luigi

gamemasterdevil

((Just go ahead and make your character do whatever right now XD))

Triforce_Luigi

Lux was practicing his fire magic. He did this far from Burk for fear of burning it down. Suddenly a spark came and burned his arm. The fire went out of control. Frantic, he tried to calm it with Wind. That didn't go over too well. Finally, he managed to get the fire down. He sighed at his burned arm. He was starting to grow really annoyed. He went off to a clinic

Joeofmars

The sun rose on another day in the boring town of Burk.Well,boring to the retired old pirate who never did a thing but read books that he stole from the local book store.He got off of his bed a dressed in his normal all black clothes.He sliped on his cape and straped his large axe to his back.He woke up his monkey,Mr.Jangles and he went down stairs to his dank,stone-built dining room with a long,wooden table.He ate a steak.He always ate hamburger meat,because there was a farm with a plentiful amount of cows that he killed on weekly basis for food.

After he was done he got up and stood behind his door,about to open the door.He thought about what he was going to do.He had done this more then a dozen times before,but why did day feel any different?

I am Alexander Wright.He reminded himself.I am a pirate on the run,and need to do this to survive.

He pulled his mask over his head and walked out of the door,with Mr.Jangles on his shoulder,into the sunlight.

gamemasterdevil

Making his way through the semi-crowded streets, Ryan passed by Alexander, double-taking back at him for a second.

"..Who is that?" He dismissed the thought, and after untangling himself from the people on the street, found the small, box-shaped building that was Burk's local clinic. Not the best place..but good enough for the occasional injury that might come. Walking in, Ryan was greeted by a nurse.

"Hello there. What seems to be the problem?" She asked in a sweet voice.
Ryan showed the nurse his reddened hand. When the nurse asked why it was that way, he replied in a rather awkward tone. "I, uh, punched a tree..." He felt like a little kid doing something stupid.

The nurse smiled. "I'll be right back." Turning around, she walked through a door, behind a desk, and disappeared through another door.

Triforce_Luigi

Lux walked into the clinic and noticed a kid with a bleeding hand. "What happened to you?" he asked.

gamemasterdevil

"I wanted to test my strength..so I punched a tree," came Ryan's reply. "What about you?"

Joeofmars

OoC//Uuuh...He kinda has a mask on,so he really wouldn't be able to think that...would he?

Oh crap!I forgot to include Alexanders monkey in the sign-up!

IC//Alexander made his way into a crowd in Burk.He stayed in the shadows so no one would look at him.That didn't stop anyone of course as he got a lot of looks.He finally got to his destination and ran into a back alley.

gamemasterdevil

((Right, I'll edit that XD))

Something was lurking in the back alley that Alexander had hastily entered...