News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

My first video game song remix.

Started by Riosan, October 21, 2007, 01:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riosan

http://www.divshare.com/download/2437544-13c

I like what I did with it, even if I didn't do much. It's repetitive in nature, just like the actual song.

</zovi>
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

MarioSonic44

Zovistograt

nice song choice, and this is a really good remix!  As far as remixing songs goes, I think you have surpassed meh :O

oh but maybe you could've changed it up a bit.  It's quite a lot like the original, so you could have added a few more tracks that vary throughout the numerous iterations of the theme.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Riosan

Quote from: Zovistograt on October 21, 2007, 05:05:30 PM
nice song choice, and this is a really good remix!  As far as remixing songs goes, I think you have surpassed meh :O

I doubt you mean that, but thanks. :O

oh but maybe you could've changed it up a bit. It's quite a lot like the original,

And that's just it. The original was repetitive, and so was this.

:P

Zovistograt

Quote from: Riosan on October 21, 2007, 05:12:06 PM

I doubt you mean that, but thanks. :O

oh but maybe you could've changed it up a bit. It's quite a lot like the original,

And that's just it. The original was repetitive, and so was this.

:P
mmm but sometimes repetition is out of necessity.  And I do mean it.  My remixes suck.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Riosan

Quote from: Zovistograt on October 21, 2007, 05:13:30 PM
My remixes suck.

Before I did this and my other remix, I was thinking of doing a Musique/Da Funk remix.

Then I realized it only works well if done right.

Zovistograt

Quote from: Riosan on October 21, 2007, 05:23:49 PM
Quote from: Zovistograt on October 21, 2007, 05:13:30 PM
My remixes suck.

Before I did this and my other remix, I was thinking of doing a Musique/Da Funk remix.

Then I realized it only works well if done right.
mmm

I'm going to do an Aerodynamic remix myself...we'll see if it turns out pleasant to listen to or not.

Riosan

Quote from: Zovistograt on October 21, 2007, 05:24:50 PM
I'm going to do an Aerodynamic remix myself...we'll see if it turns out pleasant to listen to or not.

Mixing it with anything?

BESIDES ONE MORE TIME? :\

Zovistograt

Quote from: Riosan on October 21, 2007, 05:30:00 PM
Quote from: Zovistograt on October 21, 2007, 05:24:50 PM

Mixing it with anything?

BESIDES ONE MORE TIME? :\
no, I'm doing something entirely different.