News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

The Purest Chaos

Started by Dr.Hobo2, October 29, 2007, 05:52:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

Matt saw the look on Lux's face and knew what was coming. He figured that since he dressed to look a lot like Dimentio, he'd trick him. He pulled out a replica of Dimentio's mask and put it on just before Lux appeared.

MD_Slider

Miles looked at them oddly, while shoveling food into his mouth.  "So, are we like the only ones you need to find or what?" he said with food still in his mouth.

Triforce_Luigi

"Uh, yeah. That won't work," he said, reaching to remove the mask.

Dr.Hobo2

"Well...It was worth a try." Matt said with a shrug. He took off the mask himself and looked at Miles who was being a bit grotesque with his eating manners. "Well...there are still some other people on this list so there are still others that we need to find...I guess."

Triforce_Luigi

Dr.Hobo2

"Well, we need to find four more people so it shouldn't be too long."

Triforce_Luigi

"Then lets go! I'd like to get on with my life."

Dr.Hobo2

"Wait. I still have to pay for Miles's meal." He called the waitress over and looked at the bill...He fainted and fell out of his chair onto the ground with a loud thump. After a few seconds of laying down there, he jumped back up and looked at the bill again. "305 coins! That's practically a year's allowance for me!" He looked in his wallet. Luckilly, he had his coin card with him. (a coin card is basically an easier way of carrying a lot of coins) "I suppose that...I won't be...buying anything for a while...I guess." He said a bit shocked at the outrageous price of the meal that he had just provided for this yoshi he hardly even knew.

MD_Slider

Miles let out a huge burp as he drowsily followed his two new mates.  "Oooooh, thanks dude.  I guess I'll...BUUUURP....just follow your 'round and lend you my...BUUUUURP..skills since you helped me out. So who's the next..BURP..person on that list thing? BUUUUUUUUURP"

Triforce_Luigi

Lux rolled his eyes, vanished, and came back with about two hundred coins.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: MD_Slider on November 05, 2007, 07:29:27 PM
Miles let out a huge burp as he drowsily followed his two new mates.  "Oooooh, thanks dude.  I guess I'll...BUUUURP....just follow your 'round and lend you my...BUUUUURP..skills since you helped me out. So who's the next..BURP..person on that list thing? BUUUUUUUUURP"
"Let me check." He pulled out the paper and to his shock, it was completely empty. "WHAT! The paper's empty!" He flipped it over to the other side frantically but to no provail. "What the heck!" Matt was starting to get nervous. "What happened to it!" He started to walk out of the restaurant.

Joeofmars

As Alex was eating his food he noticed the human screaming on about something but payed no mind.The burger he ate was sub-par and the punch was generic.He only ate a little more then half and walked out of the resteraunt without paying his tab.He was behind the human,and wished he would move faster.

Dr.Hobo2

Matt got the feeling that someone was behind him. He turned around and took a quick glimps of Alex. He took a couple more steps and then whipped back around. "Wait a minute...Are you...Alex?" I remember seeing this guy on the paper before it went blank.

Flitterbie

Kleft felt hungry, so he started walking towards a restaurant. However, when he saw the human panicking inside, he began to wonder wether or not he should enter. His growling stomach answered his question, and he went in.

Joeofmars

"Aaa-yup."Alex muttured as he walked quickly past the human who oddly knew his name.He was probally with the government.He grasped the hilt of his sword and sped up a little more.