News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

There's this crappy show I saw on Friday...

Started by DSWiiMaster42, November 04, 2007, 06:43:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DSWiiMaster42

And it was called Chowder. It's a new cartoon about a human with blue skin, and he has a purple cat named Chowder, and the human teaches the cat how to cook. It is by far the most retarded and crappiest cartoon I've ever seen on TV, and I hate how Chowder has such a high-pitched female voice. It's a good concept, but a bad show.

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

Tupin

Meh. When I saw it it wasn't that bad. I certainly hate the slop on Nick or Disney Channel more than that. :robothappy:

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Light

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 04, 2007, 06:49:58 PM
Meh. When I saw it it wasn't that bad. I certainly hate the slop on Nick or Disney Channel more than that. :robothappy:
Agreed, but Chowder is still below par.  :-\ Cartoon companies are focusing more on quantity than quality nowadays.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Riosan

Chowder was freaking hilarious. Maybe it's just me, and I like cartoons, but I genuinely laughed at it. Personally, I think it's one of the best shows CN has right now.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Triforce_Luigi

DSWiiMaster42

Quote from: Lotos on November 04, 2007, 10:16:21 PM
I have yet to see a full episode, but it doens't seem too bad.  With Grim and KND ending, I'm pretty sure the reruns of Courage the Cowardly Dog and the rare new episodes of Fosters are keeping Cartoon Network alive.
I know KND is coming to the end, but I didn't know Billy and Mandy was! They can't cancel Billy and Mandy!!!!!!

But I might need to give Chowder a second try.

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

DSWiiMaster42

Quote from: Riosan on November 04, 2007, 07:26:15 PM
Chowder was freaking hilarious. Maybe it's just me, and I like cartoons, but I genuinely laughed at it. Personally, I think it's one of the best shows CN has right now.
I like cartoons too.

NYY

It's better than anything Nickelodeon can dish out.

metroidhunter777

Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy > Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends > Chowder. I just saw it. It was pretty good, a bit crazy, but I like that.

Triforce_Luigi

metroidhunter777

Triforce_Luigi

Billy and Mandy was one of my favorite shows on Cartoon Network. It shall be missed. The Grim Adventures of KND was gonna be the last episode, I heard.

Razer

Quote from: Lotos on November 04, 2007, 10:16:21 PM
I have yet to see a full episode, but it doens't seem too bad.  With Grim and KND ending, I'm pretty sure the reruns of Courage the Cowardly Dog and the rare new episodes of Fosters are keeping Cartoon Network alive.
They can rerun Courage forever, and I'd watch it.
Courage is the only good show on CN nowadays; though there aren't many good cartoons now anyways.
They do get major points for using The Hives for the theme song, though. <3

Trini

Quote from: Riosan on November 04, 2007, 07:26:15 PM
I was hoping someone would say that. It actually makes me lol. Unlike most other cartoons that try ever so hard. It has likable characters, and I think it could go pretty far.