News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Revised sonic the hedgehog wii-exclusive

Started by thunderhero4, November 02, 2007, 10:22:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thunderhero4

Hey, i was just thinkin, sega and nintendo are getting really close in terms of partnership and soon we'll be seeing sonic on nintendo-only systems. I think this is a great time for sega to get their butts in gear, and fix sonic he hedgehog next gen. of all its flaws and re-publish it with more features on only wii! similar to RE4! omg, i cannot tell u how joyful id be if tht happened. and i read the whole resolution thing on the wii and back of sonic the hedgehog box, and i saw wii is actually powerful enough to play the game, with no downgraded graphics! what do u think? would u like to see sonic's next gen. game succeed on wii or what?

7Deadly$ins

Let me just say that I would ADORE that. I was thinking about that possibly happening just last night, o be honest. I lovelovelovelovelove Sonic, but I've not yet been able to play that game due to my unfortunate lack of a PS3 or Xbox360. I think a Sega rep said that there was originally plans to relase it on the Wii, but we got Secret Rings instead... so maybe we still have a shred of hope here.
http://z6.invisionfree.com/BatenKaitos

The biggest Baten Kaitos forum in existence; join today~!

bluaki

I REALLY WANT SONIC NEXT-GEN ON WII!
No really, I do. It's the ONLY game I want that isn't available on a Nintendo system.
Oh yeah, I'd love to see Chao return wub;

Also, don't intercourse  up the control scheme like you did with Secret Rings, Sega.

Sk8teland85

That would be a nice idea as long as they did not screw up the controls and cut down on the loading times.

DSWiiMaster42

Quote from: bluaki on November 04, 2007, 12:36:55 AM
I REALLY WANT SONIC NEXT-GEN ON WII!
No really, I do. It's the ONLY game I want that isn't available on a Nintendo system.
Oh yeah, I'd love to see Chao return wub;

Also, don't f*** up the control scheme like you did with Secret Rings, Sega.
Secret Rings had great and easy controls. But the Sonic the Hedgehog remake on PS3 and 360 however, I heard this game was really bad, but I like every Sonic game I've played so if this gets released on Wii I should buy it. Besides, every Sonic game is good IMO.

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

7Deadly$ins

Everyone always complains about Sonic games, of course you heard it was bad. I'd still buy it. Hell, I'd consider buying another system.

Because I'm crazy like that. And my family wants a PS3 for some reason...
http://z6.invisionfree.com/BatenKaitos

The biggest Baten Kaitos forum in existence; join today~!

CONMAN15

Thats a pretty sweet idea. I've never been all that much of a sonic fan but if they did a really good 3D sonic platformer on wii I would get it.They really should do some good stuff for ninty, after all nintendo let them have sonic in brawl and make mario and sonic at the olympics.