News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Favorite type of music?

Started by Tahrann, November 05, 2007, 09:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tahrann

Mine is Christian rock, hard rock, and metal (FTW)

(Good example of Christian metal, check my profile.)
Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

Gwen Khan

I don't really care as long as its not rap/hip hop

Zovistograt

Electronica, especially hardcore, hard dance, dnb, and trance.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

HoganM

Anything really >.> (except Pop, or Pop-rock, Dance, Disco, but some stuff like Daft Punk is good)

Fell

Classic rock, Some metal, Christian rock, grunge, rock.

Spongebob does not approve

TheKoopaBros.

Pop-rock is my personal favourite but I like pretty much all music aside from rap, hiphop and the like.

Kaz

Progressive rock, blues rock, and pop rock.

No, classic rock is not a genre.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

FullmetalGanon

JMV

Conscious Hip-Hop/Rap and Political Rap

Quoteonscious hip hop is a subgenre of alternative hip hop which focuses on social issues. It differs from political hip hop in that it is not necessarily overtly political, but still focuses on social issues and conflicts. The main themes of conscious hip hop include religion, aversion to violence and the economy. Grandmaster Flash's "The Message" was the first political and conscious hip hop track, decrying the poverty, violence, and dead-end lives of the black youth of the time.
The audience for conscious rap is largely underground.[1] Most conscious hip hop artists have not attained the same level of commercial success as mainstream hip-hop [2], though some notable exceptions to this are Common, Kanye West, Nas and Lauryn Hill.

Also known as proof that anyone who claims "lol all rap is about drugs and hookers lol cRap :| :|" is a dumbass.
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

Kaz

Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Flying Chickens

Orchestra music, and songs that appeal to me.

FearItself

Gothic Industrial and Show Tunes, pretty much. (Random, I know.)

Flying Chickens

Quote from: FearItself on November 06, 2007, 04:05:43 PM
Gothic Industrial and Show Tunes, pretty much. (Random, I know.)
Show tunes? Does that mean... Like... Music in TV shows? If so, add that, and remove the second part. I love most of the anime musics... 'Specially Death Note.

metroidhunter777

Blues rock (HAPPY?), hard rock, metal (like, Metallica or Megadeth metal). That's pretty much it, though I do have tolerance for anything besides rap or whatever the heck they put on Disney Channel.

QuickKarel

Jazz, Techno, Pop. Say I have bad taste, whatever. At least I don't have to memorize any lyrics with Techno. >_>