News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Return to the Pikmin Planet(A Pikmin RP)

Started by Triforce_Luigi, November 09, 2007, 07:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Long after the adventures of Captain Olimar and Louie, a new president took control of the shipping company Hocotate Freight. The President heard the story of the Pikmin. His eyes shone with greed when he learned about the immense treasure to be found on that bizarre world. He sent many of his employees to the planet to search for the treasure. Upon landing om the planet, they were to find and befriend the Pikmin and with their help, make their boss rich.

You are one of those people. You must work with the others sent with you.
RULES
1. I decide how much a treasure you find is worth. And I roleplay the President when needed.
2. You may battle other employees and their Pikmin squads if you want, but run specifics by me.
3. You decide when and how you find a treasure, but do not find one every five minutes. Go through trouble that would need help from Pikmin like fight  monsters.
4.You an use any type of Pikmin from the games, but stay true to their abilities.
5. All usual rules apply.

Triforce_Luigi

Name
Appearance
Bio
Other

20fan

Name:20fan
Personality.tough and sometimes nice
Appearance: 6'5, He just wears a black t-shirt and denim pants.

MD_Slider

Name: Miles

Personality: He's very eccentric and wacky.  He is also very open-minded, creative, intelligent, and funny.  At times he can be quite conceited.  He is very honest almost to the point of insulting.  He is not afraid of confronting someone and isn't a people person; he likes alone time. He isn't really used to hard work and is pretty lazy.  He likes to be the leader because he thinks his way is always the right and better way to do something.  He doesn't like most people, but with his friends he is dedicated and a great person to be around.

Appearance: He has a bunch of graphic tee's with real artistic designs on them. He wears jeans that go with his his shirt(vary from light blue, dark blue, black, and brown). If it's cold he'll put a jacket on. His hair is brown, only about 3 inches long, not long enough to cover his ears or anything but long enough to be disheveled.

Bio: Miles was actually a photographer on his home planet of Hoctate. However, he needed a way to earn some money since not many people were buying his pictures. He was hoping to get some good pictures on the new planet but he was forbade. He has never really been one to follow rules that much, though..

Joeofmars

Woah...MD_Slider...you described me,almost perfectly.I'm just like that in real life @_@

Name:Alex
Personality:Usually quiet.He can be loud around his friends.He isn't afraid of being social,though doesn't do it often.
Appearance:Black and red space suit.Has a small red star on his clear helmet.He has a small,oval shaped nose and beady eyes.He also has a Mario style black mustache.
Bio:((Sorry...I don't like to include much of this,because I like to reveal it through the RP))

Triforce_Luigi

OOC//Okay, I think I have enough people to start this up now. I will do so tomorrow afternoon. (Mountain Time.)

MD_Slider

Really Joe? Cuz that's how I am. haha, weeeird. *Twilight Zone music plays*

KINGOFPOWERON

Name= Nik
Age=11
Personality= Cool
Appearance= Cool-looking with sunglasses and stuff
Bio= Is cool.
Other= No one is cooler.

Joeofmars

Quote from: KINGOFPOWERON on November 14, 2007, 11:55:41 AM
Personality= Cool
Appearance= Cool-looking with sunglasses and stuff
Bio= Is cool.
Other= No one is cooler.

>_>

Triforce_Luigi

KINGOFPOWERON, you are not accepted. Now to start this up. You are still on Hocotate, about tobe sent to the Pikmin world.
IC* The President of Hocotate Freight looked at the workers he was sending to look for treasure. "State your name for the records, then board the rocket," he commanded, indicating a little man who was recording everything on a clipboard and the hulking rocket behind him.

Joeofmars

"Alex!"Said a short, chubby, little, fat man. He continued to board the space ship.

MD_Slider

As Miles neared the ship, he thought to himself, Haha, what if I said "Your Majesty" or "Momma" or "Sexy Beast"? Hahaha. It was now his time to board so he stated calmly and almost as if he were bragging, "Miles." He walked onto the ship, keeping his eyes focused in front of him.

20fan

just call me 20fan' he said boarding the ship.

Chain Chompesque

Bump of salvation!

Name: Wolfgang
Personality: Very dour and reclusive. He speaks in monotone and usually looks down all the time. He's fairly intuitive and knows a lot, but that's usually masked by his reclusive and antisocial nature, which commonly hinders any progress he's going to make. Wolfgang is hard to make friends with, and is only friends with the Wollywogs, which tend to grow calm around him.
Appearance: A miserable Hocotation of tall hight that usually slouches.
Bio: Wolfgang was an orphan, whose parents were killed in an air raid during the Hocotatian Civil War. He's worked for several shipping companies in the past, his only jobs, and has made one visit to Earth, discovering his love for Wollywogs. He is not athletically gifted, and not always so smooth, either. Just fairly average or mediocre.
Other: Favorite color: Orange.
To be seen, stand up. To be heard, speak up. To be appreciated, shut up.
Also, you can't spell slaughter without laughter!

Join the Mushroom Kingdom wars!

Join the Pikmin wars!

Dumple Land! <-Click this one.
Labor! I said labor, dang it!
Time for transport!