News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

How long would it take you?

Started by Transient Link, November 09, 2007, 08:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transient Link

To beat Dragon Quest VIII? Man it took me forever im still beating the extra end of game quest thing....SO HARD! BUT SO AWSOME!!!

Friendly Hostile

Transient Link

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on November 09, 2007, 08:56:03 PM
Never played any of the games.
YOU MUST BUY AND PLAY! You will be hooked. But you do have to train your characters otherwise....yah...its a really hard RPG but one of the best and longest ive played in a very long time.

ME86

I wasn't a big fan of VIII, but I think the art style and other things will work back in IX on the DS.

Transient Link

Quote from: ME86 on November 09, 2007, 09:10:10 PM
I wasn't a big fan of VIII, but I think the art style and other things will work back in IX on the DS.
yes I like how in VIII when you got Heros tension up to 100 he looked like super sayan goku with purple hair :|

and yes IX should be awsome its coming out the 17th right?

ME86

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 09, 2007, 09:11:17 PM
Quote from: ME86 on November 09, 2007, 09:10:10 PM
yes I like how in VIII when you got Heros tension up to 100 he looked like super sayan goku with purple hair :|

and yes IX should be awsome its coming out the 17th right?

lmfao no, it probably won't be out until the Spring in Japan...

Transient Link

DAMN WIKI! well now I feel sad :( It said the 16th....SOAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ME86

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 09, 2007, 08:58:09 PM
Quote from: Friendly Hostile on November 09, 2007, 08:56:03 PM
Never played any of the games.
YOU MUST BUY AND PLAY! You will be hooked. But you do have to train your characters otherwise....yah...its a really hard RPG but one of the best and longest ive played in a very long time.
um, how bout no?  Games that require endless hours of leveling up bore me beyond belief.