News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Nebula's revival

Started by gamemasterdevil, October 13, 2007, 12:15:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gamemasterdevil

The year is 20XX..a world where the internet (Known casually as 'the 'Net') has been expanding rapidly. Now, a complete cyberspace has taken its place, and humanoid computer programs called navis are now owned by almost everyone.

It has been 3 years since the defeat of Nebula, and the world has experienced an age of peace.

But, peace never lasts...

Rules:

The basics [If you don't know what they are, please PM me]
Romance is allowed, but keep it PG-13. Anything higher should be in PM
Please try and use correct punctuation, grammar, and spelling

Battling:

It's like a netbattle, except one thing..you have infinite chips. Now, this doesn't mean you spam invis chips like there's no tomorrow. No. Be reasonable, please. You can still only use:

1 Giga Chip per battle
5 Mega Chips per battle
5 Chips per turn

Now, when I say 'turn' I mean your post. You can only use 5 per post in a battle, and that doesn't mean you're going to hit, but if I see someone who never gets hit..bad things will happen to good [and not so good] people.

And by the way, no spamming recovery chips. If you want to spam Darkchips, go ahead, but remember that there will be bugs.

NaviCust: [No one has this at the beginning. I will bring it in later]

Now for the Navi Customizer. Yes, it's in this one, but, the catch is you can only install 5 programs. Yep, that's right, 5.

Now, if you have BugStop [which no one will have unless I think they deserve it] Then your navi will be able to hold 10 programs. Now, I don't care what the programs are, but there are some limitations. Saito.Bat and BustPack are not allowed.

If you don't follow these rules [that means installing 6 programs or using BustPack or Saito.Bat] Then you will create a bug. WHo knows, maybe disobeying this rule will cause a good bug...

If you disobey, here's where the bugs will occur:

BustPack: All Buster levels are automatically 1, and the 2nd program will be bugged.

Saito.Bat: All programs are bugged

6 programs: 5th and 6th program are bugged.

Go ahead and mess around with those. PM me if you want more info.

Soul Unisons and Chaos Union: [If you don't know about Soul Unsion or Chaos Union, please PM me. I'll explain it]

These two will be in here [no Crosses, though]. If your navis form a strong enough bond, and both operators have a DubSoul chip, then they may use a Soul Unison.

Chaos Union is where you use a Dark Chip to fuse your Dark Soul with yourself. You may also do it with a Soul Unison. That's it. But, beware... if you fail to use the chip correctly, or get stopped while using it..the union will end, and your dark soul will come out and attack you relentlessly for a few seconds.

Dark Chips:

Chips of the undernet, or so they could be called..these chips are exceedingly powerful, but they come at a terrible price. When used, your navi will become temporarily evil, and will become bloodthirsty. While this fades after a few minutes, if you continue to use them, your navi will permanently develop a Dark Soul..and if you continue, your navi will give in to its darkness, and become purely evil.

However, this has some advantages. You can spam Dark Chips once your navis Dark Soul has taken over, however..your navi will be twisted, and will become progressively weaker with every Dark Chip used. And, you can't return to the light once the darkness has taken over...

However, there is a super rare program that has the power to bring your navi back from the darkness...

Character Creation:

Pre-set:

Lan and Megaman
Mayl and Roll
Yai and Glide
Dex and Gutsman
Chaud and Protoman [Taken by me]
Baryl and Colonel

Custom:

Op. Name
Navi Name
Op. Age
Navi Age
Op. Gender
Navi Gender
Op. Appearance [optional]
Navi Appearance [optional]
Op. Bio [optional]
Navi Bio [optional]

If you'd like to just be a loner navi or a person with no navi, that's quite fine with me.

I control Forte and all major enemies.

And here is my custom character:

Name: Aeon
Name: Taiki.EXE
Appearance: Short, dark brown hair. Aeon has green eyes, and a slightly muscular build. He usually wears a t-shirt and jeans, with a black overcoat over it, and a pointed hat tipping downwards. Rarely does he take it off...
Appearance:
Bio: Nothing much is known about him. It's been rumored he used to work for Nebula...
Bio: An assassin navi, Taiki's specialty is deleting with one blow..although it's usually not the case with the strong navis he's encountered. He keeps to himself, much like his operator, and tries to keep a very low profile.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

gamemasterdevil

Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...