<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Dueling Tournament.

Started by Joeofmars, November 19, 2007, 11:08:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

20fan

Kai sent the knifes at the transmitter.

Fell

His helmet started beeping. It sensed danger. He quickly rolled away as the knife hit the wall.

He pulled out his fusion pistol expecting a fight.

Spongebob does not approve

20fan

the knifes came back to kai's pockets.
He drew his Falchion

Fell

He stood still, waiting for Kai to attack.

Triforce_Luigi

"'Will you walk into my parlor,' said the Spider to the Fly," Kidomaru muttered to himself as he sat in the corner, watching the proceedings.

RosettaStoned

Sign - Up Sheet:

Name: Drake Griffith
Personality: Alcoholic, mean-tempered at times. Otherwise cheery.
Appearance: Black biker's coat, blue spiked hair.
Bio: Recovering from alcoholic-ism. It failed miserably.

20fan

Kai Charged towards Vid Soldier.

Fell

He leaped over Kai and fired his pistol.

ooc// GOTTA GO! SURVIVOR!!!

Triforce_Luigi

Kidomaru shot several webs at Kai in an attempt to restrain him.

Sgt.Chilly

Fury leaned against a wall observing this little scuffle.

"And I thought I was the one with a temper problem." he spoke under his breath.

Kai seemed particularly unstable.  Fury looked rather anxious to fight him.  Suddenly a bolt of Lightning struck the ground mere inches from where Fury stood.  A tall pale woman with black bat wings and ebony hair stood where the bolt had struck.  Her hair covered her right eye and she was dressed in a long sleeved blue shirt and mid sized purple skirt with black hearts patterned across it.

She smiled as she turned to Fury.  He grinned back "I thought you didn't care for tournaments Zera?"  Zeramus looked indignant "Just because I don't want to compete doesn't mean I won't show up to support you.  What kind of girlfriend do you take me for?  Anyway I thought you should know Dimitri is coming to this thing too."

Fury seemed genuinely surprised "Huh....I thought for sure he was dead.  Guess it takes more than being eaten by a Frost Dragon to kill that guy.  Wait....You didn't bring him back to life because you felt bad for him did you?" Fury eyed Zeramus suspiciously.  Now she was miffed "Just because I'm the last Lich, Queen of the Dead, doesn't mean I go around bringing every Tom, Dick, and Harry back from the Grave! Sheesh!.....What's with those guys?"  Zeramus pointed to Kai, Kidomaru, and Vid all still enthralled in their skirmish.

Fell

Vid put his gun away. No point in starting a fight before the tounament....Besides......I could've used the missle launcher if I wanted.... He walked away.

Sgt.Chilly

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on December 14, 2007, 11:29:12 AM
Vid put his gun away. No point in starting a fight before the tournament....Besides......I could've used the missle launcher if I wanted.... He walked away.

Fury watched Vid backing off.  He thought to himself Darn.  I was kinda hoping this would drag out long enough to give me an excuse to blast them all away.  Well, if Kai refuses to settle down I can still end up making an example of him.

20fan

Kai was eager to fight he saw a demon, he walked out of the way of the webs and glared at demon.

Fell

Vid went back into a corner waiting for the tournament to start.

20fan

the demon may look scary but I can beat the living crap outta him Kai thought  while approaching it.