Main Menu

Dueling Tournament.

Started by Joeofmars, November 19, 2007, 11:08:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fell

Quote from: LIGHTNINGSWORD on December 15, 2007, 03:49:23 PM
Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on December 15, 2007, 07:18:23 AM
Ic//

He was getting tired.......When a voice came over the intercom.

"FIRST MATCH. HARVER AND VIDSOLDIER PLEASE ENTER THE ARENA"

Finally....
OOC// Godmodding much? You're controlling me and an unknown character that effects a large outcome of this RP.

Ooc// SORRY!

Sheesh! I don't think Joe is controlling any character, and I'm not controlling you!

I think I might quit. This is not enjoyable.

Also, the intercom guy....is just the announcer......not any big important character.....

Spongebob does not approve

Joeofmars

OoC//Sorry guys! I didn't realize you people were posting so much. Also, Felldoh, I controll the announcer. It's okay though, you didn't realize!

IC// "THAT IS ENOUGH!" A loud, booming, deep voice came over the crowd. The tournament in beginning and you do not need to waste your powers on petty lobby fights!" The man sat back down in his stone chair. "The first two matches will be Vidsoldier against Fury, and Kidomaru againgst Kai. You may enter the doors to your sides, and begin the match."

OoC// I will leave the setting of the two rooms up to the first person who posts  :P

Fell

Ooc// Okay thanks for clearing this up.

Ic// Vid walked into the arena. It was a large arena, with a giant pit of lava in the middle.

Ooc// Gotta go, I have a friend over and I just wanted to check on this.

Triforce_Luigi

Kidomaru walked into the arena. It appeared to be a large floating platform in the middle of an endless abyss. To test the depth, he fired a web down. The web fell into the inky darkness. To his surprise, as it faded into the darkness, the same web fell from the ceiling. He leapt down to the platform. Suddenly, flame jets appeared at random intervals on the walls and floor, spewing black fire.

20fan

Kai walked in the arena and looked Kidomaru in the eyes. he raised his hands in the air, the throwing knifes rose out his pockets.

Triforce_Luigi

Kidomaru watched the knives rising, planning out a strategy to beat Kai already.

20fan

he thrusted his palms forward sending the 12 knifes towards Kidomaru.

Triforce_Luigi

fKidomaru sidestepped the knives and leapt off the platform. He spun a web that attached to the platform like a rope to stop himself from falling.

20fan

Kai sent the knifes to begin cutting the webs.

Triforce_Luigi

Kidomaru smiled as his plan went into effect. He fell into the abyss, but as he was engulfed in the darkness, he reappeared at the ceiling and continued falling. He spun a web to get back to the platform.

20fan

the knifes came back as Kai drew his falchion.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: 20fan on December 16, 2007, 01:09:32 PM
the knifes came back as Kai drew his falchion.

Kidomaru began spinning webs all over the arena to lessen opponent traction and mobility.

20fan

The webs had no effect on Kai's shoes he ran towards Kidomaru.

Triforce_Luigi

Kidomaru merely kept his distance.

Fell

Ooc// I need Redmage to come on.  :(