News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Dueling Tournament.

Started by Joeofmars, November 19, 2007, 11:08:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt.Chilly

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on December 18, 2007, 11:26:15 AM
He did actually. He jumped away from the fire breath and pulled out his HMG. He fired at Fury.

Ooc// Heavy Machine Gun?

Ic//A rain of bullets pummeled Fury.  He stood and focused his mind.  The shells soon spilled out of Fury's wounds and he smiled.  "Such low spiritual prowess.  You had better have some better weapons than that. Or at least be stronger physically."  Fury chucked his blade towards Vid and then dashed recklessly forward.  Vid dodged the blade but Fury was quick to intercept Vid as he was moving.  It seemed Fury was about to connect his right fist to Vid's face.

Fell

I always that it meant Hyper machine gun.

Ic// He still said nothing.

He quickly dodged the blade and fired the HMG at his opponent then he fired a charged blast from his Fusion gun, that he had been charging since he put his gun away.

Spongebob does not approve

Sgt.Chilly

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on December 18, 2007, 02:40:38 PM
I always that it meant Hyper machine gun.

Ic// He still said nothing.

He quickly dodged the blade and fired the HMG at his opponent then he fired a charged blast from his Fusion gun, that he had been charging since he put his gun away.

Ic// Fury was tossed back at an extraordinary speed.  "Damn. That one actually hurt."  He quickly regained his balance and launched a massive fire ball at Vid. "There's no dodging this one!"

But Vid still managed to side step the blazing orb. Fury barked "Not good enough!" He focused his power and the fireball detonated. Vid was thrown by the force of the explosion!  Fury took advantage of the free time and held out his arm. "Vulniera! Return to your master!" The blade flew into Fury's open hand.

Joeofmars

OoC//Shadow Effects? XD Just so you know... SOMEONE is going to have to win the battles. So you should wrap up the battles around page 10.

IC// The battles have begun. The man sitting in his chair gave a small chuckle. Hehehe, they have no idea.

Sgt.Chilly

Ooc// Well I have no intention of letting Fury lose.  Even if his opponent has superior skills and weaponry he won't go down without using a certain trick.

Ic// Meanwhile at the Hall of Justice....err....In the audience stands.  A tall bald white man clenched his teeth and made a grimace. "Give it everything you've got Fury.  Killing you will get me some respect.  And Astaroth will finally appoint me as general in his Army."

-Arcane Slime Beast Tapioca, 3rd Lieutenant of the Dark Overlord Astaroth- 

Fell

HEY you controlled my actions!!!!  >:(

Ic// Vid was thrown against the wall.

He was used to such explosions. He got back up. He pulled out his missle launcher and fired two homing missles at Fury.

Spongebob does not approve

20fan

Kai sliced multiple times at Kidomaru with his beam sword.

Triforce_Luigi

Kidomaru backed away before spinning a web into the general shape of a human. He then shot more colorful webs to add clothing and color. He added extra arms and perfected it into his image. Now, he sent invisible webs at it and controlled it like a puppet. The puppet ran forward in an attempt to tackle Kai.

20fan

Kai leapt over the puppet and strangled Kidomaru

Triforce_Luigi

Unfortunately, Kidomaru was ready for him. As Kai grabbed him, the puppet charged, sending its fists to beat at Kai's head.

20fan

Kai stabbed the puppet with his sword hand while still strangleing Kidomaru, he fliped the puppet over kidomaru head and his knifes cut the strings to the puppet.

Triforce_Luigi

Kidomaru raised a hand and aimed a web at Kai's eyes.

20fan

Kai quickly puched at Kidomaru's head.

Triforce_Luigi

Kidomaru caught the punch and twisted the arm.

20fan

Kai Procceded to kick Kidomaru in the weak of all upright male species