News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Dueling Tournament.

Started by Joeofmars, November 19, 2007, 11:08:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Ooc/ That was kinda unnecessary. >_>
Ic/ Kidomaru cringed in pain. He recovered in time to deliver a barrage of punches to the gut.

Sgt.Chilly

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on December 18, 2007, 04:19:31 PM
HEY you controlled my actions!!!!  >:(

Ic// Vid was thrown against the wall.

He was used to such explosions. He got back up. He pulled out his missle launcher and fired two homing missles at Fury.

Ooc// Sorry.

Ic// Fury frowned "Aww...F-" The missiles exploded before he could finish.  Fury's body was knocked around the arena by the blasts.  As he got up he thought to himself.  'Frag this.  He has much stronger firepower than I anticipated.  I better take care of some of that heavy artillery before I end up losing an arm."  Fury tensed his muscles and picked up Vulniera off the ground.  'Time I ended this facade. Evil Rush'  He rushed toward Vid but vanished in mid dash. Fury reappeared right in front of Vid. "Now I'm much too close for you to fire that MRL without blowing yourself to bits."

20fan

Kai took everry punch but was still standing, he sliced a t Kidomaru

Fell

Vid was kinda taken by surprise. But he heard Fury's voice come from behind him.

He quickly turned around, punched him in the face, dropped the MRL and fired his HMG.

Spongebob does not approve

Sgt.Chilly

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on December 19, 2007, 05:22:05 AM
Vid was kinda taken by surprise. But he heard Fury's voice come from behind him.

He quickly turned around, punched him in the face, dropped the MRL and fired his HMG.

Fury gloated " Gotcha!" Fury drove Vulniera into the HMG's barrel, breaking it.  Fury continued "You have a really lousy punch."  Fury held out his left hand . Fire swirled around it. "HELL BLAST!"

Fell

He may have had a lousy punch, but he wasn't weak. He kicked in the groin, and threw his opponent upwards. Then he picked up his MRL, and fired two more missles.

Sgt.Chilly

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on December 19, 2007, 12:25:31 PM
He may have had a lousy punch, but he wasn't weak. He kicked in the groin, and threw his opponent upwards. Then he picked up his MRL, and fired two more missles.

Fury growled "cheap shot. INFERNO!" Fire spat forth and detonated both missiles.  Fury dove thru the  explosion, fist first.  His hand burst into flames as he smacked it directly into Vid's face. "BLAZING PUNCH!"  When Vid hit the ground Fury dashed backwards to get some distance.  He held his hands closed together and an intense energy built up between them.  He took aim at Vid and unleashed a devastating surge of fire screaming "FIRES OF THE CATACLYSM!!!"

Fell

VId saw the fire coming at him. It seemed there was no escape. Then he remembered. He activated a sheild that surrounded him. Hopefully it would hold long enough.....

Light

Harver yawned, bored of the matches taking place, and took out his Darkness Tome. Everyone's busy watching the matches... now's as good a time as any. He began scanning it.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

Kidomaru dodged and sent gossamer webs all around the arena. The thin, almost invisible threads would be used as part of a new strategy.

Sgt.Chilly

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on December 19, 2007, 02:52:43 PM
VId saw the fire coming at him. It seemed there was no escape. Then he remembered. He activated a shield that surrounded him. Hopefully it would hold long enough.....

The raging fire almost completely engulfed the arena.  Fury thought to himself "Crap I can detect his life force.  I didn't think he would have the capability to withstand the attack.  I could bide my time and let the Cataclysm drain his shielding but that will give him plenty of time to work on a strategy." Fury watched the flames dissipate until the fire only covered the shielded Vid.

Ooc// The Fires of the Cataclysm feed on energy.  As long as Vid's shield is up it will continue to burn.

Ic// Fury smirked "Time to be direct."  He bolted for the shield covered Vid and began to punch the barrier itself.  "You can't hide forever!"

Fell

As the shield broke, he put planted a motion sensor bomb on Fury.

He then leapt through the air, and landed on the other side of the arena.

Sgt.Chilly

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on December 20, 2007, 05:35:29 AM
As the shield broke, he put planted a motion sensor bomb on Fury.

He then leapt through the air, and landed on the other side of the arena.

Fury was really angry now.  He clenched the MSB and it exploded.  He was clearly injured but he didn't care.  His wounds were trivial. Vid must fall.  Vid saw the determination in Fury's face.  Fury charged Vid disregarding any openings in his defense.  He grabbed a hold of Vid with iron grip.  He barked in madness "LAST RESORT! OVERHEAT!" Fury's body began to shine a brilliant white and then His body burst into an enormous fiery explosion.  The flames covered the entire arena.

Smoke filled the air.  The blaze began to die down.  Fury's body reconstituted and he fell to his knees.  The fire still burned around the outer edges.  "Can't detect his life force. Either he's out cold or that cost more Mana than I thought."  Fury panted.   He strained to get up.  "Gotta stay focused.  Vulniera! Come to your master's aid!"  The blade flew into Fury's hand again.  Fury went to his thoughts 'If he's still alive I'll have to rely on brute strength.  Or at least what I have left of it.'

Fell

His armor was thrown off and his face was visiable. He was badly scarred and burned. But he wasn't out.

He got up. Weakly, he took hold of his fusion pistol. Surprised it survived, but nonetheless, he took it out. He charged it, and then fired.

Ooc// He has a scouter over his right eye in place of his right eye, with his helmet off.

Sgt.Chilly

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on December 20, 2007, 02:33:41 PM
His armor was thrown off and his face was visiable. He was badly scarred and burned. But he wasn't out.

He got up. Weakly, he took hold of his fusion pistol. Surprised it survived, but nonetheless, he took it out. He charged it, and then fired.

Ooc// He has a scouter over his right eye in place of his right eye, with his helmet off.

Fury deflected the shot but just barely.  His mind was racing. 'Drat I only have a few good swings in me before I'm done.  Not enough Mana to use any dark magic.  Guess it's All or Nothing."  Fury leaped into the air and swung down hard at Vid with Vulniera.  Overheat had taken it's toll though and Fury was moving slower then usual.