News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Dueling Tournament.

Started by Joeofmars, November 19, 2007, 11:08:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fell

Vid looked up, he leaped away, but he just barely dodged in time. His arm got scratched somewhat.

Spongebob does not approve

Sgt.Chilly

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on December 20, 2007, 03:13:50 PM
Vid looked up, he leaped away, but he just barely dodged in time. His arm got scratched somewhat.

'Can't afford to keep missing.'  Fury swung again barely nicking Vid's chest.  It was a really close strike.

Fury became frustrated "Damn it! Stand still and let me hurt you!"

Fell

Vid did stand still, but only to fire his assault rifle, which shot bullets and grenades at the same time.

20fan

Kai slashed rapidlty at Kidomarus limbs.

Triforce_Luigi

Kidomaru dodged and continued doing so.

Sgt.Chilly

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on December 20, 2007, 03:38:48 PM
Vid did stand still, but only to fire his assault rifle, which shot bullets and grenades at the same time.

Fury sunk Vulniera into Vid's Shoulder as Vid fired off several rounds.  Fury was pushed back from the force of the rifle.

Fury and Vid both stood there, almost paused.  Fury lacked the mana to heal his wounds and he wasn't sure if Vid's injury would be enough to stop form launching a grenade.

Fury made threw one last punch at Vid and thought 'Man I really hope he can't fire.'

Fell

The pain was almost unbearable as the sword went through his shoulder. As the punch came, he gave one last attempt to kill him. He fired a beam from his scouter at his opponents face.

20fan

Kai grew impateint and stabbed at Kidomaru's eyes. "DIE YOU SON OF A BITCH"

Light

Many shadows left the Darkness Tome, and right when they left, it began to rumble. Harver closed his eyes and inhaled slowly. So, I have to fight soon, huh..? Better finish watching the fights. He walked over to the arenas. I should create a strategy if I ever have to fight them... But all this fighting is, indeed, pointless in the grand scheme of things.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: 20fan on December 20, 2007, 04:12:54 PM
Kai grew impateint and stabbed at Kidomaru's eyes. "DIE YOU SON OF A b***"

Kidomaru merely dodged out of the way once more.

"Temper, temper," he said with a smile. Kai was headed straight for one of the mear invisible webs he had set in place. Their purpose was about to be revealed. As Kai passed through the web, more transparent webs flew flew at him from various areas on the arena. If all went well, Kai would be trapped, or at least distracted, which would leave him vulnerable to Kidomaru's next move.

20fan

Kai's anger grew as more  blades flew from his body cutting all the web of him, he walked slowly towards kidomaru.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: 20fan on December 20, 2007, 05:22:44 PM
Kai's anger grew as more  blades flew from his body cutting all the web of him, he walked slowly towards kidomaru.

'Interesting... Your anger grows," observed Kidomaru. He spun a web that took the general shape of a sword. The web was different from the other webs due to its goldish hue. It hardened into a weapon as hard as any steel. He formed three more weapons for the hands and charged at Kai, all four weapons outstretched.

Light

Harver had put away his Darkness Tome and took out a small notebook and a pen. He was jotting down notes about his competitors.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

20fan

Kai's body was covered in spikes, he then charged at Kidomaru.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: 20fan on December 20, 2007, 05:28:42 PM
Kai's body was covered in spikes, he then charged at Kidomaru.

OOC// What do you mean by that? How did the spikes get there?
IC// Kidomaru grinned and sidestepped.