Post your desktop/image as your background and explain it! (Warning, lotta pics)

Started by Pokesamrus, October 10, 2007, 03:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: Blaziken on October 10, 2007, 03:28:46 PM
Quote from: Friendly Hostile on October 10, 2007, 03:27:53 PM
Link

I just finished the series, so it seemed appropriate.
I watched it over the summer, what did you think?
It was my second run through with it if that says anything.  Also, having the subbed version made it faaaaaaar better.

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on October 10, 2007, 03:30:31 PM
Quote from: Blaziken on October 10, 2007, 03:28:46 PM
Quote from: Friendly Hostile on October 10, 2007, 03:27:53 PM
Link

I just finished the series, so it seemed appropriate.
I watched it over the summer, what did you think?
It was my second run through with it if that says anything.  Also, having the subbed version made it faaaaaaar better.
I only have the first 20 episodes in .mkv format, the rest are english >.>

I actually plan on watching it over myself... but things keep piling up >.>;

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: Blaziken on October 10, 2007, 03:32:49 PM

I dl'd the entire thing only to find the first 30 eps were subbed.  So I found the other 20 in a different torrent.  I think they vary in format for me though.  Some are .mkv others are .avi.  At least I have all the subs now at least ♥

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on October 10, 2007, 03:42:34 PM
Quote from: Blaziken on October 10, 2007, 03:32:49 PM

I dl'd the entire thing only to find the first 30 eps were subbed.  So I found the other 20 in a different torrent.  I think they vary in format for me though.  Some are .mkv others are .avi.  At least I have all the subs now at least ♥
I prefer the Dub over the Sub personally, but it might be just this one anime.

I've had to download all 50 episodes at least 4 times now, Once because my HD Died in NYC, another because it died again before I moved, again here because Vista Didnt compress them correctly, and others were under Cyclic Redundancy Checks, and again because I formatted my EHD by accident >_>;

Friendly Hostile

I originally thought the dub was better, but the subbed Renton's voice reminds me of one of my favorite characters in another anime I just finished not too long ago.  I found as time went on I preferred the sub a bit more.

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on October 10, 2007, 03:51:30 PM
I originally thought the dub was better, but the subbed Renton's voice reminds me of one of my favorite characters in another anime I just finished not too long ago.  I found as time went on I preferred the sub a bit more.
Whenever I get around to watching it over, I'll listen to the ones I have in dual audio in japanese.