News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

How many calories do you consume a day?

Started by phatyo, November 30, 2008, 01:56:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phatyo

ever Since I moved to Florida and lost like 55 pounds I noticed ive been eating a lot more then when I was in NY and was packing an extra 55 pounds >_>. I have to say I must eat around 1,500-2,500 calories a day on a regular basis. How about you guys?

Macawmoses

Uh, we were tasked with finding out not too long ago. I think I was about 2,300, give or take a little.

jnfs2014

Zovistograt

I have absolutely no idea, I just eat whatever

Is that bad D:

I'm skinny though :P
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

phatyo

Quote from: mackormoses on November 30, 2008, 01:57:25 PM
Uh, we were tasked with finding out not too long ago. I think I was about 2,300, give or take a little.
Arn't you from Canada? For some reason when I tell all my Quebec old pals how much I eat today they tell me thats way to much. Then go on telling me how much American I became >_>.

phatyo

Quote from: Zovistograt on November 30, 2008, 01:59:09 PM

Is that bad D:

Lol I eat w.e and I'm skinny :) I'm assuming thats awesome. But I used to be fat and I'm afraid of eating over my limit I just eat till im stuffed :)

Macawmoses

Quote from: phatyo on November 30, 2008, 01:59:32 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on November 30, 2008, 01:57:25 PM
Arn't you from Canada? For some reason when I tell all my Quebec old pals how much I eat today they tell me thats way to much. Then go on telling me how much American I became >_>.
Yeah, but in Western Canada, we like eating. I don't know about east, but the west has a sub-culture built on consumption, just like in the US.

Kilroy

1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Zovistograt on November 30, 2008, 01:59:09 PM

Is that bad D:

yeah me too, Is it normal for a 23 year old guy to weigh 135-40 pounds?

Silverhawk79

Probably 2000 or less. I usually end up inadvertently skipping a meal, so...

えっちーせんぱい

Probably 1,200, if I had to actually count everything. I only really eat dinner.. which is probably 700 most of the time?

Mutilator7

Over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No!! Stupid old internet joke!!

Idk, the normal amount, give or take if i eat fast food that day.

Level_9_Chao

Become a Failbook fan: Victory Road :3

The Game Boy Pocket.
Put it in your back pocket.
Sit down and it breaks.

ThePowerOfOne

Not much. I almost never eat. Sometimes I go days with just eating yogurt and water D:  When I do eat, I usually wait until about 3:00pm.

Super

I consume exactly 14,982 calories per day.

I work all that off by doing one push-up for every one idiot on NS2.