News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Portal

Started by Omega12, June 25, 2008, 10:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omega12

So uhh discuss portal nao plz.

Iv beaten it, going through my 2nd run through of the thing.

Super Hyper Puzzle Gem street fighter 4 the new challengers hyper fighting championchip edition Turbo  3rd Strike Alpha 3 Upper The Movie: The world warrior fighters new generation giant attack The final fight for the future HD Remix EX2010 Online

Genki

Not that much to say, incredible game. Didn't think it deserved GotY from GFW magazine, but still, really awesome game.
We Are All One
8th Circuit

Chaos

I played it on the 360 but it was good nonetheless. Though, I hate to admit it, I wish it was kinda longer and better for my taste. But other than that, good game.

Silverhawk79

It's a great game, but it was way too short. And it spawned all the annoying memes. :(

Tupin

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on June 26, 2008, 07:49:55 PM
It's a great game, but it was way too short. And it spawned all the annoying memes. :(
The cake isn't a lie, it just would taste terrible.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Omega12

Portal 2 is coming out sometime, its gonna be uberness. :3

Super Hyper Puzzle Gem street fighter 4 the new challengers hyper fighting championchip edition Turbo  3rd Strike Alpha 3 Upper The Movie: The world warrior fighters new generation giant attack The final fight for the future HD Remix EX2010 Online

Mario583

Beaten in, GLaDOS is fawesome!, is stuck on some maps in the Portal Flash Pack, now you're thinking with portal, fling yourself, f-f-f-fling into space, adorable turret voices, your entire life has been a mathematical error. A mathematical error I'm about to correct, the cake has weird ass ingredients in it, the cake is a lie, I don't think you're going where you think you're going., good people don't end up here, two plus two is f?f?f? f? Ten. IN BASE FOUR!, Weighted Companion Cube will NEVER leave me!, I don't hate you, the Companion cube DOES speak! :O

makuta

"Well you found me, congratulations. Was it worth it? Because despite your violent behavior, the only thing you broke, was my heart."

When you first come face to "face" with GLaDOS.
To be heard, speak up. To be seen, stand up. To be appreciated, shut up.

Riosan

It was a pretty fun game.

Nothing spectacular, and definitely not worthy of GOTY or best game in the Orange Box.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Triforceman22

It's a fun game, but WAAAY too short....

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Water ☮

I loved this game!

At times I forget its even a puzzle game.

I love how shallow the story is yet how deep it can get!

I also <3 GLaDOS

she's hilarious yet creepy at the same time. Also lovable :3