News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Birth by Sleep (PSP)

Started by Allegory, June 11, 2010, 11:37:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allegory

Use this thread to talk about Birth by Sleep, which comes out on September 7 for those who don't know.

I, personally, am very excited for this game. I can't wait to see how the story will work into the other games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35yH1e0YdEc
This is a great trailer for those who haven't seen it.

SkyMyl

Square is taunting me with this game. They know I want to play it, and yet I don't want to waste hundreds of dollars on a handheld.

Allegory

Quote from: SkyMyl on June 12, 2010, 09:04:20 AM
Square is taunting me with this game. They know I want to play it, and yet I don't want to waste hundreds of dollars on a handheld.

I actually only spent about 80-90 on mine. You can find them pretty cheap online or I got mine at a game store.

jatoskep

Quote from: SkyMyl on June 12, 2010, 09:04:20 AM
I bought one today at gamestop for $100. And I am hacking it so that I can play torrented games on it. $100 for a refurbished PSP and every PSP game ever. Good deal to me. :D

Spud

September 7? It feels so far away. D:
I'm sure I can always get a job so I can afford other things to ease the pain of waiting...

ME86

7 September is such an awful release date.  =(

Magnum

Bump for release

And I have 1 thing to say about this.

I WILL FUCKING DEFEAT YOU!!!

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

SkyMyl

Still mad that it's on a system I don't want to buy. Still no access to it.

Spud

I just need to finish Disgaea, Valkyria Chronicles 2, and Persona 3, and then I'll start BbS. It's about time I finish some games before I start others.

Tsumaru

I've been playing it.  Don't have any of the loading time problems most have since I can increase my CPU speed, but it's about as close as you're gonna get to a new console KH game at the moment.  That DS KH game was terrible.

Neerb

Quote from: Tsumaru on September 18, 2010, 09:13:09 PM
I've been playing it.  Don't have any of the loading time problems most have since I can increase my CPU speed, but it's about as close as you're gonna get to a new console KH game at the moment.  That DS KH game was terrible.

BLASPHEMY.

I just started playing Birth By Sleep today via my friends PSP, and I must say: this is an awesome game. The gameplay style is very fun and makes the flow of battle a lot better than previous games.

Custom

KH is gay
only KH1 and CoM are good

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!