News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Cartoon Network 3DS Fighting game

Started by Tupin, January 15, 2011, 02:04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

...With the likes of Ben 10, The Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Laboratory, Samurai Jack, Flapjack, Kids Next Door, Chowder, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Johnny Bravo, and Captain Planet.

http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=147506

It's coming out on the PS3/360/Wii too, but the 3DS version will come out first. It just needs Courage the Cowardly Dog to be complete.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

SkyMyl

The Riddler

Quote from: Tupin on January 15, 2011, 02:04:59 PM
...With the likes of Ben 10, The Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Laboratory, Samurai Jack, Flapjack, Kids Next Door, Chowder, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Johnny Bravo, and Captain Planet.

http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=147506

It's coming out on the PS3/360/Wii too, but the 3DS version will come out first. It just needs Courage the Cowardly Dog to be complete.
Chowder and Flapjack are unnecessary. Captain Planet? Oh god.

According to the article, it'll be teen Ben 10, not kid Ben 10.

34 characters from 10 shows? There has to be more shows included. Where the intercourse  are Ed, Edd, and Eddy?

Nayrman

Captain Planet!? Is anyone who might be interested in this game old enough to remember Captain Planet!? 0_0;;

Qsmash

Neerb

I probably won't buy this... but... holy freaking crap, CAPTAIN PLANET.

Jhen Mohran

Who's going to recognize Captain Planet!?

JrDude

Notice how you all assume no one will recognize Captain Planet, yet you all recognize Captain Planet.
Why is Captain Planet in it? To attract people like you with Nostalgia.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Nayrman

Quote from: JrDude 益 on January 15, 2011, 05:49:13 PM
Notice how you all assume no one will recognize Captain Planet, yet you all recognize Captain Planet.
Why is Captain Planet in it? To attract people like you with Nostalgia.

I assume no one in the target demographic will recognize Captain Planet. It's a Cartoon Network game, so the obvious audience is kids. No kids these days will recognize captain planet. @_@;;

DededeCloneChris

We all know the Heart element is the best...random element ever.

Neerb

It's too bad my favorite Cartoon Network series are DC Universe shows... although that reminds me, we still need a freaking Marvel vs DC Universe fighting game.

The Riddler

Quote from: Sora on January 15, 2011, 08:58:33 PM
It's too bad my favorite Cartoon Network series are DC Universe shows... although that reminds me, we still need a freaking Marvel vs DC Universe fighting game.
LMAO that'll never happen, just like you won't see a Nintendo vs. Sony Brawl game. Neither company wants to see their characters potentially get their asses kicked by the other companies characters.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Cecil Harvey on January 15, 2011, 09:11:51 PM
LMAO that'll never happen, just like you won't see a Nintendo vs. Sony Brawl game. Neither company wants to see their characters potentially get their asses kicked by the other companies characters.

Lol OK Rob.

The Riddler

Quote from: Mace on January 15, 2011, 09:15:26 PM
Lol OK Rob.
You disagree? You think DC guys would be OK with Marvel Characters beating the poop out of their characters?

Shujinco2

Quote from: Cecil Harvey on January 15, 2011, 09:17:38 PM
You disagree? You think DC guys would be OK with Marvel Characters beating the poop out of their characters?

The link

o <-- your head
\|/
  |
/\