News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

hai

Started by Ashei, October 09, 2007, 06:42:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashei

hai
Hello everyone! I found out about this place about a week ago and did a little lurking, I just decided to join now and wish to be validated. :3 I'm a furry who would like to just hang out somewhere and this seems like a nice place. I hope to have a nice time here and would be happy to be a part of this community! Oh wait, I should give more of a description of myself. Well, I guess I'm pretty understanding and open-minded, and I often think before posting things... And um... I like to eat sour things? o.o;

Zovistograt

Furry?  I wonder what this place's policy is with furries concerning social treatment...NSider wasn't exactly a furry haven y'know :P
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

LightShock

Welcome to the forums!   :O I really hope you do enjoy your stay here ;)

Triforceman22

I know this guy!
He goes to my school!!! :O

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Ashei

Quote from: Triforceman22 on October 09, 2007, 07:15:09 PM
I know this guy!

what a coincidence!

Triforceman22

Quote from: Ashei on October 09, 2007, 07:18:16 PM
Quote from: Triforceman22 on October 09, 2007, 07:15:09 PM
I know this guy!

what a coincidence!

or is it?????
:D
Hey dude, welcome to the forums!

I thought you were joking about when you said you would come here....
I was wrong... XD

Twilight_Dragon

Hey there. It's nice to meet you and I hope you have a great time here.

Ridley

Quote from: Ashei on October 09, 2007, 06:42:51 PM
Hello everyone! I found out about this place about a week ago and did a little lurking, I just decided to join now and wish to be validated. :3 I'm a furry who would like to just hang out somewhere and this seems like a nice place. I hope to have a nice time here and would be happy to be a part of this community! Oh wait, I should give more of a description of myself. Well, I guess I'm pretty understanding and open-minded, and I often think before posting things... And um... I like to eat sour things? o.o;

There aren't any spammers and there is great discussion. You will fit in just fine
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

ERRORCODE

Hello.

Well, welcome. Stay active here if you can. :P

Triforceman22

Quote from: Ridley on October 13, 2007, 09:26:26 PM
Quote from: Ashei on October 09, 2007, 06:42:51 PM

There aren't any spammers and there is great discussion. You will fit in just fine

you do know he didn't write that....
he copied it from another forum.
(He told me in real life)