News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

What are you playing?

Started by Dog Food, November 17, 2010, 04:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

Playing Crysis 2 with my brother.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

FruitFlow

Playing DKCR with my brother.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

DededeCloneChris

I recently recovered Star Fox Adventures, but I'll try to play it till the end before my one month guarantee with GameStop runs out (even if it's a measley 7 bucks).

Never thought everything would sound so...British.

FruitFlow

I'm playing Zombie mode on CoD: Black Ops with my bro and cousin.

Tahrann

Section 8, AOE online beta, LoL, and Battlefield 2 (just because I like doing random ass games).
Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

FruitFlow

Playing Beats on my friend's PSP.

Spud

Demon's Souls and White Knight Chronicles. Still have a ton of 360, Wii, and handheld games to start. Why do my hobbies always accumulate massive backlogs?

JrDude

Mostly Dynasty Warriors 7 and Plants Vs. Zombies, but I'm actually playing quite a bit of games right now.
[move][/move]
Dude .

FruitFlow

Replaying/one hundred percenting Wario Land: Shake It.

DededeCloneChris

Finished playing Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth.

The only thing this game gave me besides the thrill of playing through it was fearing the PROTO BADGER.

MoS

Playing Tales of the Abyss, this game is so horrible D:

Matt

Just got done with Assassin's Creed and waiting for the second one to arrive in the mail. Saw that a new one is coming out called Assassin's Creed: Revelations, so I figured it was about time to start playing the series. The ending of the first one mad me off considering I couldn't go back and do poop that I skipped involving the two scientists. On top of the Creed series, just got L.A. Noire which is a pretty amazing game. Though I've never played any of the Grand Theft Auto games, Rockstar Games has yet to disappoint me. My love for their games started with Red Dead Revolver, followed by their take on the video game version of the movie, "The Warriors".

BOREDFOREVER

Mafia 2 was okay, but a little underwhelming.  Now I'm playing Metal Gear Solid 4, one of the main reasons I wanted a PS3.  Unfortunately I've been working a lot and haven't been able to give it very much attention, but I like it so far.

FruitFlow

Playing Sin and Punishment: Star Successor.
I've had this game since release, and never even finished it.

I stopped after the second level for unknown reasons.

Tahrann

Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!