News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

What are you playing?

Started by Dog Food, November 17, 2010, 04:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

Got back into Pokemon Black (freaking subways) and I'm playing a bit of Excitebike 3D, since it was free.

Also, borrowing A Link to the Past (GBA version) and Call of Duty World at War, although I'm stuck on ALttP, and I won't play CoD for a while since I'm going on vacation without my PS3.

FruitFlow

I'm watching a friend play L.A. Noire.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

FruitFlow

I'm going to finish up Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

BOREDFOREVER

Zero

Currently on my Hard/Evil playthrough of Infamous. Gonna finally work on beating Lost Odyssey after I 100% Infamous. Also playing: Apollo Justice Ace Attorney when on the go, and on a raid schedule in WoW. Will probably quit WoW for a bit after Firelands.

DededeCloneChris

I'm playing Star Ocean III in 4D Mode. Gabriel is going down once I try to amass Fol to synthesize Boots of Prowess into my weapons...provided my inventors don't fail and waste money.

Spud

I've been playing quite a bit of osu! lately.

Qsmash

Playing Fire Emblem. I'm on chapter 14 and I'm loving it so far.

Tahrann

Pokemon White, Starcraft II, LoL, and DOA: D.

Btw, who wants to be mah pokemon friend? Act now, I will get you a shiny hacked pokemon of whatever level, behavior, gender, and (of course limited to the pokemon themselves) ability.
Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

Super

I am playing Final Fantasy XIII and Splinter Cell Conviction. Tomorrow I will be playing OoT 3D.

Finally went back and finished Twilight Princess, and now I'm going to finish going through Super Paper Mario
...̅̅̅

Bearissoslow

this thread is a shameless +1 post count. just get a backloggery/tripletags/etc. sig and oh hey now this thread's obsolete.

useless.

Super

Quote from: Bearissoslow on June 18, 2011, 02:41:05 PM
this thread is a shameless +1 post count. just get a backloggery/tripletags/etc. sig and oh hey now this thread's obsolete.

useless.
oh you didnt just go there

Tahrann

Quote from: Bearissoslow on June 18, 2011, 02:41:05 PM

useless.

Shameless +1 to make your post look important.
Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

Bearissoslow

Quote from: Tahrann on June 18, 2011, 08:32:46 PM
Shameless +1 to make your post look important.

i'm so very mad right now you vaginaninny