News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

so

Started by Bearissoslow, October 07, 2011, 07:28:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: Zero on October 08, 2011, 06:45:36 PM
EDIT: @Kayo: I played the Wii version. So, I don't know, I think the GCN version pulls a Master Quest and Mirrors dungeons. You'll probably like it as long as you aren't going into it expecting a jesus game.
How different could they be? Also, like I've said before, I haven't really been into the LoZ series, but I'd like to be. I'm hoping I like this enough at least to get into the games more.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

Quote from: PrinnyOnLowBudgetChris on October 08, 2011, 07:03:00 PM
Correction. The Wii version is the mirror. And there are no Master Quest thingies in either.

The mirroring thing is what I meant by pulling a MQ. Also, wait what? Didn't the Wii version come out first?

Kayo

Quote from: Zero on October 08, 2011, 07:04:59 PM
The mirroring thing is what I meant by pulling a MQ. Also, wait what? Didn't the Wii version come out first?
By like a month, yeah.

But a lot of people probably bought the GCN version because not many people (including me) didn't have a Wii in 2006.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

Quote from: Kayo on October 08, 2011, 07:06:46 PM
By like a month, yeah.

But a lot of people probably bought the GCN version because not many people (including me) didn't have a Wii in 2006.

Doesn't change the fact that the Wii version came out first.

Kayo

Quote from: Zero on October 08, 2011, 07:08:29 PM
Doesn't change the fact that the Wii version came out first.
Did I say it did, even once? I'm just saying that people still bought the GCN version even though it came out a month later.
[move][/move]

Zero

Quote from: Kayo on October 08, 2011, 07:09:51 PM
Did I say it did, even once? I'm just saying that people still bought the GCN version even though it came out a month later.

Nope. Yeah, I just don't see how that has any relevance to which version is mirrored and which isn't.

Kayo

Quote from: Zero on October 08, 2011, 07:10:44 PM
Nope. Yeah, I just don't see how that has any relevance to which version is mirrored and which isn't.
Eh. I'm hope the Wii version wasn't that much better. I needed more games for my poor Gamecube.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Zero on October 08, 2011, 07:10:44 PM
Link is a lefty. To port it to the Wii, they mirrowed the whole world just for the sake of making Link hold the sword with the "mirrowed" left arm.

Zero

So I take it you haven't seen Skyward Sword footage?

Yeah the Wii version was actually a port even though they released that version first, but it was originally made for the GC. And I'm pretty sure I've heard people blast the controls on the Wii version but I never recall having any problems with it or hating it.
...̅̅̅

Kayo

Quote from: Live‽ on October 08, 2011, 07:39:39 PM
Yeah the Wii version was actually a port even though they released that version first, but it was originally made for the GC. And I'm pretty sure I've heard people blast the controls on the Wii version but I never recall having any problems with it or hating it.
Yeah I thought the Wii version was a port too. This is why I wanted to get it on the GCN, because something told me it was the original.

The original which came out a month later.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Zero on October 08, 2011, 07:29:41 PM
So I take it you haven't seen Skyward Sword footage?
SS is the only exception, though.

I can picture the fandom's reaction.

THE LINK BEFORE OOT LINK WAS OFFICIALLY RIGHT-HANDED.

Zero

Quote from: PrinnyOnLowBudgetChris on October 08, 2011, 07:49:55 PM
SS is the only exception, though.

I can picture the fandom's reaction.

THE LINK BEFORE OOT LINK WAS OFFICIALLY RIGHT-HANDED.

I wonder if its going to be as bad as when Sonic's eyes turned green.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Zero on October 08, 2011, 07:52:14 PM
I wonder if its going to be as bad as when Sonic's eyes turned green.
Fox went through that and nobody complained.

Oh, wait, SF doesn't have that much fandom anymore. Never mind.

Kayo

Quote from: PrinnyOnLowBudgetChris on October 08, 2011, 08:06:20 PM
Fox went through that and nobody complained.

Oh, wait, SF doesn't have that much fandom anymore. Never mind.
You're the only one who's concerned about that, apparently. Surprising, no?
[move][/move]