News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Pokemon X and Y confirmed

Started by The Riddler, January 08, 2013, 04:14:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorFilledCandy

who even cares anymoreee
it's not like it'll change the image of pokemon or anything, idk I was really against it but now I just don't care if we do get a new type

Sirwaddy

What she said

At least we'll get new Pokemon and XY news weekly now so there'll better things to talk about

zephilicious

Quote from: The Riddler on May 20, 2013, 05:36:36 PM
Here's the reason "Fairy" sucks.

It limits it to creatures that are fairy-like.  Sure there are lots of kinds of fairies, but every single other type includes all kinds of creatures and justifies their type with what the creature is like.

Fire type Dog - Growlithe
Water Type Bug - Surskit

etc

Fairy types will all be fairies in some shape or form and is just lame, there is nothing but "cute" available to it.

Dragon and Ghost are at least open to different things.
Just based on existing pokemon we could come up with dogs (granbull), fish (luvdisc, alomomola, milotic), cows? (audino), plants (bellossom, lilligant), and whatever the intercourse  pokemon like mawile are.

if dragon didnt exist already you'd all be whining that dragon pokemon will all be big and scaly.
~~ <3

Sirwaddy

Flying Chickens

It's a poopty addition to the type list. Okay, saying it's faggy is bigoted and closed minded. It lacks the merit to appeal to a wide audience. You vaginas aren't changing my mind here.

Zero

Quote from: The Riddler on May 20, 2013, 05:36:36 PM
Fairy types will all be fairies in some shape or form and is just lame, there is nothing but "cute" available to it.

Dragon and Ghost are at least open to different things.

How is Fairy any less restricted than Dragons? Are you intercourse ing high? Every dragon type is a Dragon or Dino in some way.

This is all pure conjecture on your part anyway. How do you know that GF won't be creative with the type?

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Zero on May 20, 2013, 08:34:13 PM
How is Fairy any less restricted than Dragons? Are you intercourse ing high? Every dragon type is a Dragon or Dino in some way.

This is all pure conjecture on your part anyway. How do you know that GF won't be creative with the type?
because gamefreak isn't creative anymore and Altaria is a sort of not dragon although it's a bit of a stretch to say it isn't a dragon how about flygon only sort of a dragon too wow you sure arent samt.

Zero

Quote from: intercourse on May 22, 2013, 09:08:12 AM
because gamefreak isn't creative anymore and Altaria is a sort of not dragon although it's a bit of a stretch to say it isn't a dragon how about flygon only sort of a dragon too wow you sure arent samt.

Altaria is based off Chinese creatures that are called "Peng", they have bird like bodies, dragon-like heads, and whiskers.

Flygon is based off of the adult stage of the antlion, which looks like a Dragonfly.

Kingdra is a seahorse, and asians think they're water dragons.

You may now try again.

buttlord420

JrDude

Though you may or may not believe me, I did at one point switch to the "... maybe it IS Possible they made a new type" but never said anything because I didn't WANT to believe it.
Turns out... Fairy is a thing. Only a handful of Pokémon made the switch as far as I heard.
I hope no one saw my invisible text saying it could never be a thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing...
[move][/move]
Dude .

Mona

Yep, Fairy type is a thing and Sylveon is a Fairy!

We also have some new Pokemon:
[spoiler]
Noivern

Vivillon

Yeah, another butterfly Pokemon. I like its design, though...
There hasn't been a single Pokemon this gen that I haven't liked so far.[/spoiler]

Custom

i'm upset that gardevoir is retyped to fairy
intercourse  dat noise

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Mona

Quote from: Custom on June 11, 2013, 06:26:41 AM
i'm upset that gardevoir is retyped to fairy
intercourse  dat noise

I'm actually excited about that. It's strong against Dragon types now!

Custom

Quote from: Mona on June 11, 2013, 06:33:28 AM
I'm actually excited about that. It's strong against Dragon types now!

if you effectively use it in its current form tho you'll have to lose some coverage making it not as well rounded as it was before
now you'll have to make a choice and it'll get wrecked in situations it used to be able to handle
bLEhhehhh h rip my team

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

The Riddler