Pokemon X and Y confirmed

Started by The Riddler, January 08, 2013, 04:14:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

wait a tick, they made the baby kangaskhan mega himself

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: The Riddler on August 10, 2013, 07:27:03 AM
wait a tick, they made the baby kangaskhan mega himself

Himself? Kangaskhan are always female. Aren't their babies girls?

The Riddler

intercourse ing pronouns

itself i dont give a intercourse

Custom

Quote from: Mona on August 09, 2013, 06:30:57 PM
So hey, no one's talking about this yet.
Do you guys like or hate this?
I love it. It looks like fun.

dislike it

Quote from: Neerb on August 10, 2013, 04:44:39 AM
Serebii apparently found out that you can only have one Mega on your team, period. Not sure how the game would enforce that. Also, your Pokemon will revert after the battle has ended, which is good news, as it had been speculated that you would revert after just a couple turns and that would have been awful.

bummer
absol it is

Quote from: The Riddler on August 10, 2013, 07:23:29 AM
This needed to be done without the Mega poop. And I was always a fan of the Cubone theory, so I was hoping he'd look more like Cubone out of the pouch. Bah.

cry about it nerd

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Sirwaddy

wait a tick
I'm glad there's a limit to megas otherwise everyone would have a whole team of megas that's bullpoop. That parental bond ability is cool I like mega Kangaskhan. As with all news, megas are growing on me and I"m okay with them.

The X/Y soundtrack will be on itunes I hope it's good music.

Custom

if thief works on the thing that makes them mega then it sucks that you can only have 1 bruh

JrDude

Cubone theory was fun, but it was never ever ever ever ever going to be. It was just over speculations and hopes and dreams.

I wonder how many Megas they will have? I feel like they can't have too many, but who knows?

Anyway, I'm assuming that once a Mega Stone thingamabob is activated once, it will never activate itself again within that battle. It will just... know. The excuse would probably "THERE'S TOO MUCH POWAH, YOU'RE BAD CAN'T HANDLE THIS MUCH POWAH, NO MORE MEGAAAAAAAAAAS" or something.

And I love how the Baby basically gets the Mega Evolution while staying with her mama. That's cool. Kangaskhan stays like, EXACTLY the same, minus the baby.

I just wish they didn't call this... "evolution" I mean, the idea is cool, but we were calling Mewtwo "Awakened," and now suddenly it's Mega. Why not call ALL of them, "Awakened" or something? Why Evolution? Doesn't evolving imply it's going to be permanent?
I hope, but highly doubt, they change the name of this.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Zero

Quote from: The Riddler on August 10, 2013, 07:23:29 AM
This needed to be done without the Mega poop. And I was always a fan of the Cubone theory, so I was hoping he'd look more like Cubone out of the pouch. Bah.

The cubone theory was neat and all but its clear Gamefreak doesn't agree with you kids. Sorry.

Quote from: Custom on August 10, 2013, 10:00:22 AM
if thief works on the thing that makes them mega then it sucks that you can only have 1 bruh

We kind of already have a Mega Pokemon in both Shaymin S and Giratina O. If it works like how they transform, then poop like Trick, Theif, etc. won't work.

Also JrDude, I get why you don't like them calling it Mega Evolution. Let's be real though, we've practically seen this before with form changes and form changes are practically "evolving" anyway. May as well cut out the middle man.

JrDude

Quote from: Zero on August 10, 2013, 10:04:39 AM
Also JrDude, I get why you don't like them calling it Mega Evolution. Let's be real though, we've practically seen this before with form changes and form changes are practically "evolving" anyway. May as well cut out the middle man.
Why not just CALL it another forme change? The actual form changes are more evolutions than this, and this is more like forme change!

Also, I predict multiple of these Pokémon will be used in competitive battling, basically trying to trick the opponent (who can now normally see the entire team right before the match), and make them speculate which one is gonna be Mega.
[move][/move]
Dude .

The Riddler

yfw all pokemon get megas and theyre just revealing the ones they like the most

Custom

Quote from: JrDude 益 on August 10, 2013, 10:10:49 AM
Why not just CALL it another forme change? The actual form changes are more evolutions than this, and this is more like forme change!

Also, I predict multiple of these Pokémon will be used in competitive battling, basically trying to trick the opponent (who can now normally see the entire team right before the match), and make them speculate which one is gonna be Mega.

nah nigga it's fine the way it is

also this is a good idea thank you

Quote from: The Riddler on August 10, 2013, 10:16:16 AM
yfw all pokemon get megas and theyre just revealing the ones they like the most

that'd be rad

Custom

The Riddler

I'll only be sold if this happens.