<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Pokemon X and Y confirmed

Started by The Riddler, January 08, 2013, 04:14:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom

please stop these are embarrassing

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

The Riddler

Custom

no but the ones you posted are

JrDude

Serebii said about Coro Coro: "It confirms that not all Pokémon will have Mega Evolutions."
But I would LOVE it if every Pokémon (or the Pokémon's final evolution line) had a Mega.

Also, what's yfm.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Custom

Quote from: JrDude 益 on August 10, 2013, 10:42:32 AM
Serebii said about Coro Coro: "It confirms that not all Pokémon will have Mega Evolutions."
But I would LOVE it if every Pokémon (or the Pokémon's final evolution line) had a Mega.

Also, what's yfm.

your face when
it's like something on 4chan that people use to say like "your reaction to this thing: _________"
it usually has a reaction image on it but we're idiots here and don't do anything

Sirwaddy

every pokemon getting a mega is a bit much and highly unlikely. There may be a lot but there won't be one for everybody that's just dumb. And since it's been announced on the english site as well, they're going to be called mega pokemon and there isn't going to be a name change. A name change isn't necessary anyway. Fan megas are dumb btw

Zero

Quote from: JrDude 益 on August 10, 2013, 10:10:49 AM
Why not just CALL it another forme change? The actual form changes are more evolutions than this, and this is more like forme change!

Also, I predict multiple of these Pokémon will be used in competitive battling, basically trying to trick the opponent (who can now normally see the entire team right before the match), and make them speculate which one is gonna be Mega.

Actual form changes are not more like evolutions than this. Look at Rotom or Deoxys, all of their forms keep many base design elements, much more than normal evolution does. Normal evolution is pretty drastic while form changes usually aren't at all. Look at Giratina-O again. Easily could be considered Mega and could very well end up being reworked into one for all we know. With the information we have, Mega Stones seem to work almost identically to the way Griseous Orb works.

If anything, Form Changes=Mega Evolution, like I said earlier. It just has a different name and has different influence behind it. They're really emphasizing the "super saiyan-ness" of this Mega Evolution, though.

Custom

Quote from: JrDude 益 on August 10, 2013, 10:10:49 AM
Why not just CALL it another forme change? The actual form changes are more evolutions than this, and this is more like forme change!

also this is one of hte most assrage nerdy dumb sentences i've ever read

Zero

Quote from: Sirwaddy on August 10, 2013, 11:52:27 AM
every pokemon getting a mega is a bit much and highly unlikely. There may be a lot but there won't be one for everybody that's just dumb. And since it's been announced on the english site as well, they're going to be called mega pokemon and there isn't going to be a name change. A name change isn't necessary anyway. Fan megas are dumb btw

Fan megas are just imagination fuel.

So guys, what pokemon do you want Mega forms for? What Pokemon do you expect to get Mega forms for?

Here's to hoping for a Mega Houndoom and a Mega Snorlax

RazorFilledCandy

Quote from: Zero on August 10, 2013, 12:21:02 PM
Fan megas are just imagination fuel.

So guys, what pokemon do you want Mega forms for? What Pokemon do you expect to get Mega forms for?

Here's to hoping for a Mega Houndoom and a Mega Snorlax
mega dunsparce

JrDude

I kinda went overboard with how many I think would be cool.

[spoiler]Gengar or Haunter. Haunter only if they can do it right. It's doubtful, but you asked.

Scizor.

Octillery (RELEASE THE KRAKEN FOO!).

Machamp.

Deoxys.

Beedrill.

Muk.

Ditto.

Smeargle.

Castform. (A BUNCH OF GIMMICK POKéMON!)

Druddigon.

Raichu.

Persian. (Kinda un-evolved rivals that are evolved and mega'd up)

Diglett/Dugtrio (IMAGINE)

Jynx.

Primape.

Rapidash.

Eevee.

Mr. Mime.

Nidoking

Nidoqueen

Gyarados

Politoed.

Ursaring.

Unown (doubtful).

Skarmory.

Girafarig.

Hitmon-Family or Tyrogue.
If only one, Hitmontop.

Porygon Z.

Slaking.

Exploud.

Ludicolo.

Shedinja.

Sebleye.

Medicham.

Cacturne.

Metagross.

Flygon.

Luxray.

Krookodile.

Gastrodon.

Ambipom.

Toxicroak.

Rotom.

Excadrill.

Darmanitan.

Bisharp.

Electross.

Electrode.

Conkledurr.

Farfetch'd.

Gigalith.

Kabutops.

Crobat.

Reuniclus.

Hydreigon.

Beartic.

Garbordor.

Braviary.

Clefable.

Wigglytuff.

Beheeyem.

Cofagrigus.[/spoiler]
[move][/move]
Dude .

JrDude

Quote from: Custom on August 10, 2013, 12:14:34 PM
also this is one of hte most assrage nerdy dumb sentences i've ever read
You've obviously never met Rob.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Neerb

Mega Ampharos is already a Christmas miracle for me, but if I'm lucky enough to get anyone else I want...

- Samurott. He looks so cool and has potential but his movepool and stats were just THIS much away from making him worth it. Mega Form would help and he could have more armor and swords and crap.
- Meganium. Mega Meganium.
- Dunsparce. You guys said it and now I want it.
- Delibird. Santa needs to go out on a killing spree.
- Gyarados. Since GameFreak clearly doesn't think only the weak guys need power-ups, let's see the original badass Pokemon get even more badass.
- Eeveelutions. All of them. DeviantArt collapses on itself, world peace.
- Seriously though, regular Eevee. Better than ever giving him a Normal Type evolution.
- Charizard. I want him straight-up Digimon-ed, with metal parts and spikes and random crap he doesn't need but looks awesome in.

I'll think of others later.

JrDude

Can Kangaskhan learn Hyper Beam?
If so, this can potentially be Hyper Beam Abuse.
Though I guess that's not so bad, since in 1 turn, they can probably do more damage than a hyper beam with a move that isn't hyper beam since the attack can potentially be done twice.
[move][/move]
Dude .