News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Pokemon X and Y confirmed

Started by The Riddler, January 08, 2013, 04:14:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom

man you guys really are casual as intercourse  no wonder i never agree with you on these things

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Custom

Quote from: Custom on September 20, 2013, 07:45:47 AM
no it doesn't you lazy poop hole, this ain't gonna do poop. you wanna level up, you go to that elite 4.
all this does is intercourse  up ev training if i find something i want to catch. that 250 exp ain't gonna mean poop
this feature is only negative for serious players

picture this poop:
you're ev training
you run into a shiny, but not one you need evs from
now you have a choice
you can either intercourse  up a pokemon you've worked hard on breeding
or catch a shiny pokemon

intercourse  that homie

The Riddler

whyre you assuming that this includes evs

Custom

Quote from: The Riddler on September 20, 2013, 02:02:29 PM
whyre you assuming that this includes evs

do u understnad how this game works

DO ANY OF YOU PALY THESE OR DO YOU JUST JIZZ ALL OVER THESE UGLY KIDS MONSTER DESIGNS

Super

Calm down, Custom. You're sounding like a League of Legends fanboy.

Neerb

Black/White 2 let you remove EVs from a Pokemon at the Salon in your private strip mall.

Before that there were berries that could be eaten to remove EVs.

I'm SURE X/Y will have a way to remove EVs as well, especially since they're putting more focus on it this gen like having a way to check them in-game and having training centers to raise them without battling.

Zero

Quote from: Neerb on September 20, 2013, 06:38:09 PM
Black/White 2 let you remove EVs from a Pokemon at the Salon in your private strip mall.

Before that there were berries that could be eaten to remove EVs.

I'm SURE X/Y will have a way to remove EVs as well, especially since they're putting more focus on it this gen like having a way to check them in-game and having training centers to raise them without battling.

The berry method was next to impossible for most players without Action Replays or any other modding option. They were very rare and growing berries is too time consuming for competitive pokemon, as is breeding for IVs.

Custom

Quote from: Super on September 20, 2013, 05:05:59 PM
Calm down, Custom. You're sounding like a League of Legends fanboy.

nah i just play these games hard man
i'm sorry i just get riled up when they start intercourse in with my poop

buttlord420

Quote from: Custom on September 20, 2013, 11:42:00 PM
nah i just play these games hard man
i'm sorry i just get riled up when they start intercourse in with my poop

zephilicious

Either the best starter since gen 1 or the most convincing sugimori imposter ever.

also fits this

QuoteReconfirmation that Froakie's final evolution is Water/Fighting. It looks similar to a poison dart frog. The dark blue now takes over its body almost entirely. There are a few even darker (almost black) spots on his sides and face and it gains more of the bubble foam around its neck and down the back. It's also a bit bulkier. It uses its hind legs a lot and has kicking attacks.
~~ <3

Custom

Sirwaddy

It's not being addressed on any of the main pokemon news sites so the odds of it being legit are super slim. I don't like it too much anyway. They can hopefully do better than that.

Zero

Doublade is easily the most disappointing thing to happen to the X/Y hype train.

Honedge had potential, but instead Gamefreak decided to use the tried and true Magneton/Dugtrio design method.

Sirwaddy

Can't say anyone was expecting Honedge to evolve.

Oh and new game mechanics or changes have been revealed http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Nintendo_Dream_interview_reveals_new_mechanic_changes

zephilicious

QuoteThe item Exp. Share will revert to Exp. All as in Generation I, where when one Pokémon holding this item participates in battle, all other Pokémon in the team receive experience as well. Unlike in Generation I, the experience is not split but rather received by all Pokémon. This means that the participating Pokemon receive 100% experience, while non-participating Pokémon receive 50% experience.

how easy can we make this game
~~ <3