News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Which two out of these three games should I get?

Started by Redsox579, September 30, 2007, 04:44:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

(Pick two)

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
8 (57.1%)
Elite Beat Agents
7 (50%)
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
10 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Redsox579

Which do you think are the better ones out of these three?

blue_slime

eba and ph, because i think you're more likely to enjoy those.  ace attorney is fun though.

bluej33

Go for Elite Beat Agents and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. Both are among the best games out there for the Nintendo DS. I'm going to be getting Phantom Hourglass, but I'm not sure how good it's really going to be, despite IGN's positive review. So, maybe get that later, but first wait to get some more player opinions.

7Deadly$ins

PW and PH, those are the best. It'd be helpful if you said what kind of games you like, though...
http://z6.invisionfree.com/BatenKaitos

The biggest Baten Kaitos forum in existence; join today~!

Kraziwun

I put in a vote for Zelda, but as for the other two, well, I've never really played them.

BradHummr

Elite Beat Agents is a truly unique title that should not be missed. With it's funky and addictive gameplay, awesome soundtrack and stories that really make you wonder who came up with this stuff, it never really gets old.

If you do get EBA, make sure you are ready for a challenge!

As for the other two, I haven't played them. (Obviously not PH) However, I've heard that the entire Phoenix Wright series is awesome. I don't know if you should get PW or PH though. Do you buy an older gem? Or a newer one where you can talk about all the new and exciting things in the game? (Not to mention have people on wi-fi)

Its your choice! But give Elite Beat Agents a chance!

Joeofmars

Zelda and Pheonix.

In my opinion,EBA was a horrible game that should be thrown in the trash.

And yes,I do like rythem games.