News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

NSFCD Member Countdown (COMPLETE!)

Started by Mystic, September 21, 2010, 05:53:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

Note: Those who didn't come to mind immediately after reading the name, I didn't vote for at all, if you don't instantly sound familiar in the time your name is mentioned, you are not worthy of the list.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Macawmoses

Light

Java... ;___; Also completely forgot about this thread until today. Whoops. Good luck to everyone.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Quote from: Mystic on October 04, 2010, 04:10:19 PM

Closing a tie and the bottom six is LiveOnTheEdge, aka LOTE. I won't lie...I really don't know much about LOTE. So think fond memories <3.

Yeah well, that's the way I try to keep things. The less people know, the better

Quote from: SkyMyl on October 04, 2010, 07:50:32 PM
I didn't expect Lote to be that low.
I totally did. Mostly because I keep a low profile and only spew out random crap nowadays.
...̅̅̅

Tsumaru

Hahaohwow.

Also I forgot to turn in votes last week due to massive amounts of schoolwork.  Am I still in the game?

Mystic

Quote from: Tsumaru on October 05, 2010, 04:11:22 AM
Hahaohwow.

Also I forgot to turn in votes last week due to massive amounts of schoolwork.  Am I still in the game?
Yes you are.

Silverhawk79

えっちーせんぱい

Mystic

I totally forgot that I wouldn't be home this afternoon, so I'll post tonight's set later on tonight, unless I get really tired here soon. Tomorrow will be back on schedule.

Mystic

#19: Shujinco2
58 Points
Largest Vote: 12 Points
Smallest Vote: 1 Point

The self-proclaimed "God of awesome" opens today's set on the countdown at number 19. While he didn't get high votes,  most people included him in their lists, allowing him to break into the top twenty of our glorious countdown.

#18: Matt
59 Points
Largest Vote: 17 Points
Smallest Vote: 2 Points

Previously ChunkyMunkey, Matt shows up with a slim position 18 on our countdown. Matt has been around for a long time, and I believe most people know him. He ranked highest in Spud's and Sync's lists, being 4th out of twenty with Spud and 4th out of 7 on Sync's. Too bad sync didn't vote more people like Spud did, or Matt would have stood a better chance...

#17: Spud
60 Points
Largest Vote: 20 Points

Haha, speaking of that loveable Spud, here he is! EvilSpud ranks in at 17, also having one of the highest largest vote amounts so far. Coming off of Matt...he gave Spud his highest vote with 5th place out of 24. I'm beginning to believe Spud and Matt worked together...

#16: AuraChannelerChris
61 Points
Largest Vote: 14 Points

Chris, the Aura Apprentice, will be closing tonight's set of NSFCD members at number 16. Chris is another one of our long time members and has been a good contribution to the community. Star gave Chris his highest vote, placing him at 11 out of 24.

Well, that's it for tonight. Four people will drop tomorrow, who do you think they will be?

JrDude

You should also put how many people actually voted for them/25
[move][/move]
Dude .

Macawmoses

7 staff members on the list...guys, if we get all top 7 slots I'll buy us pizza.

JrDude

You guys will probably get slots 2-8 since slot 1 is mine.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Mystic

Quote from: Mace on October 06, 2010, 12:19:51 AM
7 staff members on the list...guys, if we get all top 7 slots I'll buy us pizza.
Tempting...

Silverhawk79

Everyone knows I'll take 1st. I mean, duh.
:3