News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

NSFCD Member Countdown (COMPLETE!)

Started by Mystic, September 21, 2010, 05:53:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eizweir

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

SkyMyl

Doesn't surprise me Nayr got in the top ten. I actually thought Star would be higher, though.

Magnum

I wasn't surprised either. But I expect Star to be higher. I don't remember my votes so I don't now if I helped or not on that.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Mystic

Quote from: Magnum on October 08, 2010, 06:10:19 AM
I wasn't surprised either. But I expect Star to be higher. I don't remember my votes so I don't now if I helped or not on that.
You ranked him 10/24, giving him 15 points.

Thirdkoopa

[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Shujinco2

I RANKED BELOW MATT?

WTF?

Also, completely forgot about this whole thing. Oops. :)

Mystic

due to lack of school today, I post today's update a little earlier than usual. But for now, I'm going to update the 2nd post with the countdown so far. Check it out if you like.

Custom

i ranked top mystic just didn't want to include me because everyone else would be jealous of how high my intercourse in score was

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Mystic

I apologize for not posting last night, I was super busy. After this post, things WILL be back on track.

#8: bluaki
113 Points
Largest Vote: 18 Points
Smallest Vote: 4 Points

We start with bluaki, quite an interesting fellow. He tricked people into believing he was a girl, and had a love affair with Rania. He now spends his days Pokémoning and being in chat constantly. Star gave blu those 18 points formally mentioned, ranking him 7 out of 24. However, Jr gave him his highest position of 5th. Most others put him at 7th-8th place.

#6-7: Thirdkoopa
124 Points
Largest Vote: 20 Points
Smallest Vote: 3 Points

Magnum loved you, just saying. He put you at 5th out of 24, giving you 20 points. However, Jr ranked you 2nd place in his list. You were one of the people who were in pretty much each list. TK is a somewhat low key guy, but we enjoy his company.

#6-7: Superccini
124 Points
Largest Vote: 22 Points
Smallest Vote: 1 Point

Formally known as SUPERKOOL, Super has been here forever and a day. Spud and Mace ranked Super has their number 1. Mace voted for more people however, giving Super 22 points in his vote.

Later on, I will post the top 5 throughout the day, so watch out for it!

Custom

bluaki

Quote from: Mystic on October 09, 2010, 08:15:33 AM
#8: bluaki
113 Points
Largest Vote: 18 Points
Smallest Vote: 4 Points

Star gave blu those 18 points formally mentioned, ranking him 7 out of 24. However, Jr gave him his highest position of 5th. Most others put him at 7th-8th place.
I guess I'm probably most popular in chat, but I honestly thought I might be higher than this. But 8th of 25 is still pretty good :x
I really haven't cared much about NSFCD lately; I didn't even recognize many of the names on your overall list. Oh yeah, and many of the people who like me either left or were banned D:
Quoteand had a love affair with Rania
Wait, what? I have never heard of this.

Custom

Quote from: bluaki on October 09, 2010, 08:28:07 AM
I guess I'm probably most popular in chat, but I honestly thought I might be higher than this. But 8th of 25 is still pretty good :x
I really haven't cared much about NSFCD lately; I didn't even recognize many of the names on your overall list. Oh yeah, and many of the people who like me either left or were banned D:Wait, what? I have never heard of this.

I thought the love affair thing was a joke.
pssst, mystic. that was sync not blu

Magnum

So wait, does that mean I'm gay for Silver since I put him at #1?

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Magnum on October 09, 2010, 10:43:09 AM
So wait, does that mean I'm gay for Silver since I put him at #1?
Yes.
Come here, you big steamy hunk. ( ´◕‿-) ~ ♥

Mystic

Quote from: bluaki on October 09, 2010, 08:28:07 AM
Wait, what? I have never heard of this.
I swear I remember a "story" of you and Rania in a locker room during a chat in #nsider once. I remember this...awhile back.